Read the full list at mmo-champion or Wowhead News, I’ve pulled things from both places as they each have stuff the other doesn’t. A lot of things got buffed across the board, so don’t read too much into those; I’m going to focus on the things I see as relevant.
- Heart of the Wild now depends on which specs you’re NOT, instead of which spec you are. (Read the tooltip; much easier to understand now.)
- Dream of Cenarius Wrath, Starfire, Starsurge, and melee abilities increase healing done by your next healing spell by 30%. Non-instant casts of Nourish, Healing Touch, and Regrowth increase the damage done by your next damaging spell or ability by 30%. Each of these bonuses lasts 30 sec.
and cannot be gained more often than once every 30 sec.
- Force of Nature now has a 60 sec cooldown and lasts 15 secs instead of a 3 min cooldown and a 1 min duration.
Oh, the QQ on HoW this is going to be so epic, and so premature. Until we see numbers and can try it for ourselves, we have no idea; all we can say for certain at this point is that Blizzard‘s intent is that you can do what the other three specs do for 45 seconds, once per fight. To me, that’s freaking awesome (Atramedes air phase would have been a lot less boring), but I understand the point of view of those who don’t want to be pressured into doing other stuff just because they have the ability to do it.
DoC is one of those I’d just have to see in practice. If the wording on this is right and you can have 100% uptime on the buff…well, Balance rotations might get shaken up. Having the option to weave in HT’s to buff your nukes? Hmmmmm.
The FON change is good, though; the 180/60 was far too passive. I’m expecting this to be the mini-burst option (compared to Incarnation, which the the big-burst big CD, and SOTF which is passive).
Edit: Lissanna says “I’d still take anything from any of the other talent trees in the game over HOTW and DoC. ” Like I said, premature QQ.
FR scales off of AP? Well, that’ll make stat weights more interesting. Enjoy tracking your current Vengeance stack so you can pop FR when it does the most healing.
Healing Touch now has a 1,5 sec cast time, down from 2,5 sec. Base healing value reduced by 33%.
Very very curious as to where they’re going with this. My guess is that this is to make HT more useful for non-resto druids (see the HOTW changes below), but this kinda kills the worth of Regrowth for restos, right? Never mind, datamining error here.
- Moonfire direct damage base value has been increased by 20%. DoT base damage has been reduced by 20%. Duration reduced from 18 to 12 sec. Now scales from 24.8% of Spell Power, up from 22.7%.
now has a 1.5 sec cast time, down from 2 secs. Base damage reduced by 10%. Now scales from 121% of Spell Power, up from 110%.
The assault on moonkin DoT damage continues. The reduced duration is going to dramatically affect DoT uptimes. Wrath…I don’t know where to start. 1.5s cast time? Well, there went the value of haste for moonkin again. I assume that this is also HOTW related. Edit: again, ignore that bit, bad datamine.
- Swipe (Cat) now awards 1 combo points if it strikes your current combo target.
Your damage and healing spells have a small chance to cause you to enter a Clearcasting state. The Clearcasting state reduces the Mana, Rage or Energy cost of your next cast-time damaging or healing spell or offensive feral ability by 100%. If specialized as a Feral Druid, Omen of Clarity will also have a chance to occur from your auto-attacks.
Whoa whoa whoa. THAT makes AoE a ton better. No need to Mangle/Rake something to get a CP to put SR up, and if you’re dealing with a cleave situation, you can keep a single-target rotation rolling and sub Swipes for Shreds. Hopefully it also is affected by Primal Fury. I LIKE it.
Oh, and I hope we didn’t just lose Omen of Clarity. (Edit: No, we didn’t, just a tooltip clarification.)