Register

WeakAura Savage Roar

Pimp your interface.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

WeakAura Savage Roar

Postby KaiseerSoze » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:28 am

I setup weakaura to show savage roar and I am very happy with the outcome this addon offers.

Although I would like the icon to show also when I am out of combat. There is only two options either in combat or never. I don't see any setting to show out of combat.

Also the icon starts showing when I target a mob not myself.

Re: WeakAura Savage Roar

Postby Zedruu » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Pretty simple:

Duplicate your Savage Roar weakaura. In the new aura (which i call SR Invert), you select the Invert option, so the icon will appear when the aura (Savage Roar) is not present.
I usually Desaturate (Black/White) my "Inverted" auras.

You can do that for any auras that you want to show when active and inactive in a simple way to see.

Postby nuten » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:00 am

*-*-* I would like the icon to show also when I am out of combat *-*-*

Revered

Postby Dysheki » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:59 pm

I'm not at home to check, but I'm pretty sure you would need to make a different aura with the in combat condition as false (or negative/red). You could just copy the one you have working in combat and set the new one with the different condition.

http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakauras/ ... conditions

Conditions

All triggers have a section at the bottom labeled "Conditions". These are six conditions that are too long-lasting to be treated as triggers, but too temporary to be treated as load conditions. Each can be left un-enabled, enabled as "positive" (green), or enabled as "negative" (red). If a condition is enabled as "positive", the display will only be visible if the condition is met. If the condition is enabled as "negative", the display will only be visible if the condition is not met.

Condition Options:
•Mounted: Checks whether the player is on a mount.
•Resting: Checks whether the player is gaining rested experience (i.e., is in a city or inn)
•In Combat: Checks whether the player is currently in combat.
•In Vehicle: Checks whether the player is in a vehicle of any type.
•Alive: Checks whether the player is alive.
•PvP Flagged: Checks whether the player is PvP flagged.
Twitch - Now with dachshund cam!

Return to Addons / UI