Register

Anyone here use Power Auras?

Pimp your interface.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Revered

Anyone here use Power Auras?

Postby Sibylle » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:17 am

As most of you are aware, the Power Auras project has changed hands and is alive and kicking. I know a lot of people here prefer Weak Auras but I just wanted to ask, is anyone else still using PA?

I still love the addon, I have Auras for my TF and Berserk cooldowns and now also for Clearcasting and Predatory Swiftness (I disabled the UI standard alerts because of that new, huge and annoying PS alert).

I'm wondering whether anyone here tracks trinket procs with Power Auras, and if so, what the settings are.
-Sibylle

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious." (Brendan Gill)

Re: Anyone here use Power Auras?

Postby Darthn » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Yes I still use power auras and use it to track everything.

Rune - Yellow timer counting down in the center of it
Code: Select all
Version:4.23.10; icon:inv_offhand_1h_ulduarraid_d_01; buffname:Re-Origination; alpha:0.51; owntex:true; y:-112; size:0.31; timer.a:0.58; timer.b:0.0471; timer.g:0.8392; timer.h:2.75; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-109; timer.x:2; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true

Renataki - Yellow numbers indicating stacks
Code: Select all
Version:4.23.10; icon:INV_Sword_11; buffname:Blades; x:78; alpha:0.51; owntex:true; combat:true; exact:true; y:-112; size:0.31; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.r:0.9765; stacks.b:0; stacks.a:0.58; stacks.y:-110; stacks.x:98; stacks.Transparent:true; stacks.UseOwnColor:true; stacks.h:1.71; stacks.Texture:Monofonto

Essentially you just figure out the buff, select "Own Texture" to get the game texture. I typically check "Exact Name" and you're done. Resize, select if you want timer/stacks etc. If you want other buffs/trinkets, feel free to let me know.

Revered

Re: Anyone here use Power Auras?

Postby Sibylle » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:25 am

Thanks a lot, I'll try this out as soon as I get home! :)
-Sibylle

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious." (Brendan Gill)

Return to Addons / UI