Register

How to remove the vanilla Ooc proc FX effect?

Pimp your interface.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

How to remove the vanilla Ooc proc FX effect?

Postby licinius » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:42 am

Hi everbody,

i was watching some of Qbears vids on youtube, when i realized that the only FX effect while the duration of the Ooc proc is the Drood focus one.
When i started out playing Wow in August 2009, there was no vanilla texture for this proc, people used addons like Power Auras, Bad Kitty or drood focus to keep track of it. But then Blizz "invented" those 2 green semi circles left/right side of the toon to visualize the proc. Which i would like to get rid off since i´m using drood focus ever since, an the "vanilla texture" kind of blocks my view. I would appreciate it if Qbear or anybody else who knows how to get rid of this thing could share this knowledge. Tried to google it, but haven't found a solution yet.
Thanks in advance, and for all the info you guys provide for all the ferals out there.

Revered

Re: How to remove the vanilla Ooc proc FX effect?

Postby Qbear » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:02 pm

Hey Licinius welcome to the forums.

All you need to do to get rid of the spell effect is go from options to interface to combat. From this window go down to Show Spell Alerts which is the box your wanting to uncheck in order to stop these from appearing. Take care.

Return to Addons / UI