Register

OmniCC

Pimp your interface.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Honored

OmniCC

Postby Paloro » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:21 pm

I absolutely love this addon except......

I was redoing my UI yesterday and was focusing on making a string of weakauras for my bleeds. Once I checked the cd button, omnicc automatically overtook the aura and placed a gigantic number over it. The question is, does OmniCC have some sort of conditional coding that I can create that will cause it to ignore auras created through weakauras?

If yes, can someone help me make it? As I haven't the slightest of ideas where to begin with it.
If not, what other addons do you reccommend to give me the omnicc look for my bars?

Exalted

Re: OmniCC

Postby Stenhaldi » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Run /fstack.

Mouseover the relevant UI elements to find the the name of the frame. Note that you can use partial names too, so for example for WeakAuras I use WeakAurasCooldown.

Now go to OmniCC options, and in the top right corner add a new group (name it whatever you want). With that group selected, go to the rules tab and add the frame name that you found earlier (e.g. WeakAurasCooldown). As I mentioned earlier, this will match against full or partial names.

Then with that group still selected, you can go to the display tab and uncheck "enable cooldown text". This will disable it for any frame matching the rules that you specified.

You can hit /fstack again to toggle off that display.

Honored

Re: OmniCC

Postby Paloro » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll report back when I get home to try it out!

*Edit:
Worked wonderfully. Thanks Stenhaldi!

Return to Addons / UI