Register

WeakAuras - last bleed tick

Pimp your interface.
Revered

WeakAuras - last bleed tick

Postby Stenhaldi » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:24 am

Very simple script to show the last bleed tick on your target. Also factors out crit damage (so if you get a 100k crit, it'll show 50k).

Weakauras 2 import string

Justification:

When you cast a bleed almost simultaneously with a buff application or expiration, it's not always possible for a conventional bleed strength tracker to accurately determine whether that bleed will be affected by the buff. My usual practice, when this happens, is to look at my scrolling combat text to figure out what the bleed is ticking for. This script is intended to be a slightly more convenient solution.

Why don't I just make the bleed strength tracker look at the last bleed tick to ensure accuracy? Three reasons.
1) Damage taken modifiers on the target (such as physical vulnerability, prey on the weak, or any encounter-specific effects) would confuse the tracker.
2) Crit damage multipliers (like skull banner) would confuse the tracker.
3) There's no way to determine crit chance (which is a significant component of our trinket procs) by looking at bleed ticks.

Revered

Re: WeakAuras - last bleed tick

Postby Steakbomb » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:34 am

You are a hero

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:21 pm

Nifty, thanks for writing it Sten :D

Postby zorasker » Sun May 04, 2014 3:29 pm

im clicking the link for the import and send me to a missed page... i cant find the import code

Return to Addons / UI