Register

Feral and Gaming Pads/Naga

Pimp your interface.

Feral and Gaming Pads/Naga

Postby Karve » Fri May 02, 2014 1:44 pm

I've been using a Logitech G13 and Razer Death Adder since Wrath. I have replaced the G13 twice now due to a key I frequently use breaking. I purchased a new one, but also purchased a Razer Orbweaver with it. I'm wonder if any other druids, especially ferals, use an Orbweaver. I'm quite used to the three buttons(G20-22) at the bottom of my G13 as my Shift/Ctrl/Alt keys. I'm debating using my farming alt druid to test it out and get used to the change. Any advice?

Exalted

Re: Feral and Gaming Pads/Naga

Postby Tinderhoof » Fri May 02, 2014 1:58 pm

I have been using my G13 since the end of DS. I have looked at the Razor and Belkin options, but they aren't an option for me because I use the thumb stick on the G13 for movement and strafing. The thumb pads on the competitors being D-pads instead of a stick and being very stiff on top of it just doesn't work for me.

Postby Karve » Fri May 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Yeah, that's the main issue I'm finding. However, I have had to replace mine twice now because I use G24 below the joystick as my jump button. I get a bit jump happy and it tends to break it. :(

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Fri May 02, 2014 5:57 pm

I found if I use the stick for movement I don't' jump nearly as much. I use it for PTT anyway. It is likely the most flimsy button on the whole pad, which other wise is very solidly made.

On the other side, I don't trust anything Razor makes to last longer then 9 months.

Postby Karve » Fri May 02, 2014 9:23 pm

Ahh love my Death Adder. Testing the Orbweaver on my DK.

Return to Addons / UI