Register

Mangle in WoL since 4pc T11

Pimp your interface.
Honored

Mangle in WoL since 4pc T11

Postby adianar » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:29 pm

I've either had the strangest thing happen since 4pc T11 or I've just realized I'm making the worst mistake in the book. I'm continually showing my mangle uptime as single digits, but I show more hits/crits than uptime in some cases. Did the strength of the panther buff somehow screw up the mangle uptimes as recorded by WoL?

Confused Kitty.

Adi

WoL/Gnomeregan/DodgeThis

Exalted

Re: Mangle in WoL since 4pc T11

Postby Konungr » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Mangle is a bleed debuff that can be applied by 3 different Hunter Pets, Feral Druids, Sub Rogues, and Arms Warriors. If one of them is also applying a debuff in your raid it will overwrite yours so WoL will show a low uptime. Depending on the addon you are using to track your timers, Droodfocus, for instance, will show that Mangle is up if any of the same debuffs are active on the target, not just your mangle. Same with Faerie Fire and the various classes that can apply it.

Honored

Re: Mangle in WoL since 4pc T11

Postby adianar » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:16 pm

OK. That makes me feel better. I thought I'd been giving up the 30% bleed dmg this whole time for a moment. Only have a surv hunter with a wolf in 10's now, but I'm sure thats got to be it. I'll check on FFF, but I seem to recall prot warriors will apply the same armor debuff eventually.

I do use droodfocus and ovale essentially to coordinate whats up already and whats supposed to be coming..

THx K.

ADi

Return to Addons / UI