Register

SoO - Siegecrafter Blackfuse 12/14

These strats will give you a 32.33% chance of survival...repeating, of course.
Revered

Re: SoO - Siegecrafter Blackfuse 12/14

Postby Steakbomb » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:14 pm

I would recommend saving your dps CD's for the belt. Start with a FF, Rake, Mangle until energy is gone, TF, Mangle to 5 CP's, Rip, and Mangle/FB.

If you are doing something similar to that and still low then it's because the others in your belt group have better snap dmg. Ferals aren't the best when it comes to Snap DMG. We are so high overall in the course of an entire fight because we have such good consistent damage.

Postby Mechalis » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:52 pm

It might sound unbelievable but Feline Swiftness appears to be incredibly superior for the belt. It lets you reach the front edge in 2 seconds, you don't have to blink having to calculate precisely the end positioning and it generally makes you feel you are basically not moving at all up there. Sure it's not optimal for boss platform movement but belt in isolation just feels incredibly more comfortable with it.

Postby Karlzone » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:19 pm

Mechalis wrote:It might sound unbelievable but Feline Swiftness appears to be incredibly superior for the belt. It lets you reach the front edge in 2 seconds, you don't have to blink having to calculate precisely the end positioning and it generally makes you feel you are basically not moving at all up there. Sure it's not optimal for boss platform movement but belt in isolation just feels incredibly more comfortable with it.

Since the nerf this is obviously far less important, but I do disagree with you. Two jumps will bring you to the front edge (that laser doesn't kill) and displacer beast just felt way better for the rest of the fight. Getting though rings of fire without debuff, getting clear of sawblades or getting to the pipe for instance.

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:58 am

Feline Swiftness isn't any more effective on the belt than off, you move at the exact same speed on the belt if you jump repeatedly. I agree with DB for belts, and I stick with my default of Wild Charge if I'm staying on the boss.

Previous

Return to Raid Strategies