Register

Beth'Tilac

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Honored

Re: Beth'Tilac

Postby Grenache » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:19 pm

Hi all, had some 25H Beth'tilac attempts last night. Just wanted to know whether any of you guys have ever had to do soaker duty on the broodlings?

Pretty much I'd taunt down 1 spinner in each of the first 2 waves and then scoot over to my cave, swipe spiderlings once the drone was up and then pretty much suicide myself into the Broodlings till phase 2. To avoid ticks of damage from the poison clouds I would just run through each broodling with a mangle and not stop moving.

Any other suggestions? We had a boomkin and a DK as our broodling soakers at the other caves. Each cave had a hunter as the primary spiderling killer - I would just swipe some when I could.

As you might imagine my dps was terrible. Is there a better way to do this?

I watched the video linked above and was impressed by how bunched up the spinners were in the tank / drone area compared to our attempts. I wonder if this achieved by healers staying in tight to the tank, or some other means.

Postby BoldTM » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:37 am

The dps that does caves should be soaking Broodling as well afaik. Have a backup healer to soak if they miss.

Honored

Postby Toro » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:28 am

For our 25HM kill, we had 3 soakers and 3 slowers, one of each per spawn point. Just keep in mind that there needs to be at least 1 person designated back up for either of those rolls in case one of those persons gets fixated.
It's 106 mile to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses... hit it!

Previous

Return to Boss Archives