Register

Hellfire Citadel - Gorefiend

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Honored

Re: Hellfire Citadel - Gorefiend

Postby Zstriker » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:38 pm

you can use soul cap, if you stay away from people's souls(if you have special stack point for them)
otherwise censer+seed

Honored

Postby Karyy » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:03 pm

Yeah if you're forgetful about cancelaura I'd go with something else and avoid the heartache entirely.

Revered

Postby Kojiyama » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:50 pm

For what it's worth, I ended up doing a fairly unique (for Feral) task on our Mythic kill because we were not running with any Shadow Priests/Moonkin in our comp and Arms was overkill with double DKs. I actually ended up being the 3rd DPS and break manager on Souls in support of our 2 DKs and their disease damage.

Was about 14m damage to Souls from each of the two DKs and myself at 9m and doing all the break calls and managing their health levels relative to the timer. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/LP ... target=253

Interestingly, Feral felt pretty useful in this capacity especially given that I could run the T17 bonus and benefit from running multi-dots on 5-6 Souls at a time then still be in a position to go nuts during Feast. Seemed pretty comparable to what you could expect Shadow/Balance/Arms do in this task.

Of course, not really an option for everyone but I found it to be an interesting way to actually contribute on that fight and not feel like dead weight on the normal adds. Figured I would share that and perhaps something worth considering if you find yourself in that situation for your guild. (Although calling out and managing that stuff is definitely a stressful task at times!)

Revered

Postby Tremnen » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:26 am

luckily i am one of the raid leaders and tend to be fine with taking shit jobs (Myself and our other feral do empowered runes on Kormrok for example) I might suggest this to the other officers since we dont have a "lol easy mode" warrior.

Postby Bysket » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:43 am

Is it worth the raw stat loss of switching out heroic t17 in place of heroic t18 on this fight?

Postby zedinsky » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:46 am

Bysket wrote:Is it worth the raw stat loss of switching out heroic t17 in place of heroic t18 on this fight?

no, mythic t17 might be, and thats only if you are lacking a lot of feast dps. t18 performs much better overall on adds which the fight is all about

Honored

Postby Grenache » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:09 pm

Hey guys we just started on this and I talented into Faerie Swarm for the slow. For some reason it doesnt show up as a threat plates aura widget though...anyone else have this issue? I have both Faerie Fire and Faerie Swarm in my whitelist.

Honored

Postby Grenache » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:07 am

Turns out that dragging the Faerie Swarm spell from the Talent window to your action bar fails to work. Drag it from the spellbook instead. The things you learn.

Previous

Return to Boss Archives