Register

Twin Consorts

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Site Admin

Twin Consorts

Postby Alaron » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:57 pm

This topic is for discussing Feral DPS tactics, monk tactics and/or general raid strategies for the Twin Consorts encounter.

Please feel free to post tips, tricks, videos or ask questions. I will do my best to keep the top post updated with information as it arrives.

When discussing, please mention raid size (10/25) and difficulty (normal/heroic).

Honored

Re: Twin Consorts

Postby Sorcerer » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Symbiosis Warlock to roll DoTs on both targets on last phase.

Postby Fortybones » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:24 am

Sorcerer wrote:Symbiosis Warlock to roll DoTs on both targets on last phase.

You should also use this when Suen appears during the night phase and casts Tears of the Sun, so you get out of the Dusk phase (p3) faster.

Honored

Postby scorpio0920 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Use this marco

/targetexact Suen
/cast Soul Swap
/targetlasttarget

Ice comet can be target to cast wild charge

Honored

Postby Vami » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:45 am

Fortybones wrote:

You should also use this when Suen appears during the night phase and casts Tears of the Sun, so you get out of the Dusk phase (p3) faster.

I used this method for a long while in our pulls, but I got a much better result when I actually saved Tiger's Fury and completely switched to Suen when she came up during the first phase. On our first kill (yesterday, 25HC) I was actually the third in Suen's damage after the first phase was done (only a shadow priest and a warlock ahead). About 7,5 milj damage. If you always save energy and TF for it, you get fresh bleeds on her every time, plus the melee hits and Mangle. They count, too. I even got energy to use Thrash most of the times. The dps on Lu'lin didn't go down that much either.

Although, I guess this is only important during the first few HC kills when you really need to maximize the dps on Suen specifically. And, of course, you shouldn't only look at the damage during the first phase. Some just do more dps later on. But anyway, for downing the boss, it is the dps on Suen that counts, so why not maximize it in the first phase, too.

Postby Felucia » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:45 pm

well my balance druid always steals it from me, so i have to cope with bubble :<

meow

Return to Boss Archives