Register

Feng the Accursed

Exalted

Feng the Accursed

Postby Tinderhoof » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:54 pm

This topic is for discussing Feral DPS tactics and/or general raid strategies for the Feng the Accursed encounter.

Please feel free to post tips, tricks, videos or ask questions. I will do my best to keep the top post updated with information as it arrives.

When discussing, please mention raid size (10/25) and difficulty (normal/heroic).

Honored

Re: Feng the Accursed

Postby adianar » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:11 pm

So we're almost done with H 10 man Feng and we had a few items we've noticed which appear to be counter intuitive.

We ran with 4 druids, i know that's stellar buff arrangement, but it is what it is. Resto, boomie, 2x feral. We would push back the add spawns, then use ursol's vortex staggered, but there was always a few random adds that didn't get sucked in.

Ultimately, we just went with the 2 warr cooldowns staggered, multiple pushbacks and the lock mass stun to aoe them down. Anyone else have a better experience here? The pushbacks help keep them away from the shield, but it leaves us pretty spread out.

Adi

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Are you all stacking up before the adds spawn? Because the adds spawn off of raid members its easy to get them all grouped up if they spawn together. I think stuns are more effective if you get the group to spawn together. The alturnitive is 4 druids have a lot of Typhoons for pushing the strays back into UV.

Honored

Postby adianar » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:26 pm

We are and that did help. the pushback seemed to have 1 or 2 that would be outside the 8 yd radius. We went the other route rather than double stacking the UV in sets of 2. We would've tried that next I believe.

Thanks Tinder.

Adi

Return to Boss Archives