Register

Halfus Adds this week

This and that.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Honored

Halfus Adds this week

Postby Morghan » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:51 pm

If the "guestimate" posts are right this week on US servers is the Nether/Time/Slate combo

What do you folks recommend for a strat for 10-man normal run? As far as release order that is?

Nether first I'm guessing to slow Halfus's swings, and possibly Time at the same time in order to lower the cast time of the fireballs?

i'm finally getting to DPS tonight as our other regular tank is back from hiatus, but I find myself wondering if I should go Bear for this fight to help in the initial madness of the pull, and perhaps release all 3.

Re: Halfus Adds this week

Postby Eik » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:38 am

I'd probably release Nether and Time together, and burn them down with heroism, then kill the Slate Dragon. If you don't have any/enough paladins to bubble off the malevolent strikes in the beginning, it might be an idea for you to go dps to begin with, then go bear and taunt Halfus for a while to let the strikes drop off the MT.

Honored

Re: Halfus Adds this week

Postby Morghan » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:07 am

It's all good, our healers didnt show up so i ended up on my Pally alt healing anyway....Still need to see what kinda DPs i can pull on this fight, lol.

Return to General Discussion