Register

EPIC KEY

This and that.
Exalted

EPIC KEY

Postby Konungr » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:13 pm

I just want to pro-claim my undying love for Blizzard right now that they did not rip the last remaining tangible thread to the Druid Epic Quest Chain from us. When Blizzard removed all class quests, /mourn Swift Flight Form Quest Chain, they also removed the need for the Key to summon Anzu. I did not get rid of my Essence-Infused Moonstone, and kept it as a reminder of the trials I overcame. When Blizzard made the statement that they were removing all keys I feared for the loss of my nostalgic item. To no avail, upon logging into my druid, my Essence-Infused Moonstone sat awaiting me in my bags.

/love Blizzard.

Revered

Re: EPIC KEY

Postby shinryu » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:28 pm

You do know you've been able to summon Anzu regardless of having the key or not for a long while now...

I'm pissed, I was working on my Keymaster achieve, now it's forever unobtainable thanks to these bastards. I miss my keys, 2g50s is NOT compensation for the memories they brought :(

Exalted

Re: EPIC KEY

Postby Konungr » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:30 pm

shinryu wrote:You do know you've been able to summon Anzu regardless of having the key or not for a long while now...

I know, I stated that in my post. Lack of need for the key is the reason I was worried it would be removed, hence this thread.

Return to General Discussion