Register

Blizz raid frames

This and that.
Honored

Blizz raid frames

Postby Morghan » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:52 pm

Does anyone use these and if so have you noticed some weird stuff happenin gsince the last patch?

In my 5 mans where I'm healing I often am not able to click on certain folks (usually random whichc ones) and if someone drops group and a new person comes in it gets all glitchy as well.

Re: Blizz raid frames

Postby Baruck » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:59 am

I've noticed that, too, the player is shown twice sometimes.
And sometimes I've have a disconnect during raid, after relogging, the raid frame is there but empty. Must restart the whole game to fix it.

Honored

Postby Morghan » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:13 pm

It's usually not a big deal when I'm on my freal ripping face, but lately I've been healing and not being able to see part of the raid due to bad raid frames makes it hard, lol.

I switched back to Xperl for now, but it's not pretty at all.

I really think i might attempt to setup a decent Vuhdo configuration but i'm really too lazy to spend 2 hours configuring it, lol.

Honored

Postby mekell » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:45 am

I use Vuhdo, but have you tried "/console reloadui" to see if this corrects the problem?

Honored

Postby Toro » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:31 pm

The big issue I've noticed people saying about people showing up twice, on the default Blizzard raid frames, is due to people choosing class rolls, whereas, our guild has one priest in particular who goes apeshit, because they have "main tank" showing, which allows those persons to show up twice.

Aside from that, not sure what to tell you other than /RL.
It's 106 mile to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses... hit it!

Revered

Postby shinryu » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:16 am

THe blizz raid frames have definitely became glitch since last patch; random boxes graying out, displaying incorrect information, etc etc. Kinda fail on their part, makes you wonder what they broke since it worked a few patches ago.

Return to General Discussion