Register

The MoP announcement flood

This and that.
Revered

The MoP announcement flood

Postby Sibylle » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:14 pm

Is it just me... or has there been no information concerning ferals at all, apart from a few (admittedly very very cool) minor glyphs? I don't really know what I expected, but something along the lines of "Ferals have been fixed, all the annoying bugs have been removed, and you will now do competitve dps in raids without needing a PhD in kitty-ing" would have been nice ;) :lol:
-Sibylle

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious." (Brendan Gill)

Exalted

Re: The MoP announcement flood

Postby Tinderhoof » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:47 pm

Doubt we will see anything more class specific until the Beta is active. The press tour was for talking about the expantion and what it had to offer.

Revered

Re: The MoP announcement flood

Postby Sibylle » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:15 am

Oh yeah, you're right. It's not that I'm disappointed or anything, I was just wondering whether I'd missed something! Some classes got a few announcements after all, like Hunters getting Stampede (which is huuuge! I might have to dig out my hunter alt for that :) ).

To be honest, I don't even want them to change much, I love our class. Fixing a few bugs and addressing the on-average lower dps than other classes and specs would be nice, but that's it for my wishlist!
-Sibylle

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious." (Brendan Gill)

Return to General Discussion