Register

Back after a year away.

This and that.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Honored

Back after a year away.

Postby BigTwoHorns » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:01 pm

Well, some of you may remember me, some may not but I started playing again this last week and I'm faced with a predicament. What is there to do before the patch? I find myself just trying to get used to playing again and reseting addons but with the changes coming I feel there is no reason to try to remember the "rotation". Suggestions?
A GOOD PLAN VIOLENTLY EXECUTED NOW IS BETTER THAN A PERFECT PLAN EXECUTED NEXT WEEK.
GEORGE S. PATTON

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/akama/bigtwohorns/simple

Exalted

Re: Back after a year away.

Postby Tinderhoof » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:53 pm

Welcome back.

There aren't a lot of changes to Feral really and no new abilities. The are only 4 chages that really affect our rotation:
1. We don't use Mangle anymore as it does not apply a bleed debuff. We still have to use it as the weak alturnitive to Shred on fights like Ultrax and Rag.
2. Faerie Fire now needs to be applied every 30 seconds instead of 5 minutes.
3. Stampede is gone. No more free Ravages. Sadface.
4. And last but biggest change, Savage Roar is back to WotLK format. While it is active all of your abilities do 30% more damage. This means it's now #1 priority over everything else, and must have ~100% uptime to do your best damage.

Leaf has a beta script going so you should pick it up with the Beta version of Ovale and give it a shot and see if you like it.

Return to General Discussion