Register

Reforge stats

Face-rippin fun.

Reforge stats

Postby railyth » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Hello. i have had a break from wow for a long time and i got back 3 weeks ago now. so i have mist alot etc.

B4 i had Rune of Re-Orgination trinket LFR verition. but i changed it for Ticking Ebon Detonator warforged now. and i also have Assurancce of Consequence. and im using Cactus program. can anyone look at my gear maby and tell me if i have reforged it right etc. or can anyone maby help me and explain for me . my chare name is Tiniwini Realm Grim-batol worgen male. im noot sure if i have done it right as i said. looks like mutch have changed in the last 5 mounth... you can also ad me on my ID Railyth#2746 if you got time to help me ingame . thanks!

Honored

Re: Reforge stats

Postby xahn » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:23 pm

first you don't need the 2 agil+haste and 1 agil+crit gems, go for agil+mastery instead.

for the reforge go full out mastery. achieve the 7.5 exp + 7.5 hit, then go full mastery! don't reforge haste or crit with your gear setup!

Postby railyth » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:21 am

okey but why dose cactus tell me to gem like this and reforge like this then?.

Postby railyth » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:35 am

okey nvm i was stupid and didnt look haha. i still prest reforge in the ''rune of re-orgination tabb. i switched tabb now and klicked change gems and enchants , and now it works perfektly hehe. my bad im sorry.

Return to Kitty DPS