Register

Which weapon to use?

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Which weapon to use?

Postby Saij » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Hello there,

currently I have the problem that I don't know which weapon to use.
I have the weapon from Highpriestes Azil (with 202 mastery and 202 hit) cause wowhead.com and fluiddruid.net list it with higher points than the weapon from General Husam. But the weapon from General Husam has 230 mastery and 153 crit rating. I don't know why the hit weapon has a higher ranking than the weapon with crit and much more mastery.

I have calculated the stats directly with the relative stats listed on fluiddruid.net and get for the weapon with crit rating a higher value (even if I reforged the weapon with hit).

But why is the weapon with hit higher than the other weapon? I don't understand it.

Greets
Saij

P.S.: sorry for my bad english and not using item names. I'm from Germany and so play with a german client.

Honored

Re: Which weapon to use?

Postby Goodmongo » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:00 am

The most important stat is weapon damage. If these are the same then it's due to whatever weights they assign.

There was a hotfix just the other day where our interrupts can now miss. How this changes the value of hit I'm not sure. But if we absolutly must land that interrupt our hit will become more important.

Re: Which weapon to use?

Postby Saij » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:31 am

Well, the weapon damage is the same.
Therefore I don't understand it. If I calculate all stats with their relative stat value I get an other item list as wowhead does.

That is currently the problem I have.

Greets
Saij

Return to Kitty DPS