Register

Need Help Please

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Need Help Please

Postby lerouxpuren » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:48 am

Hi everyone

This is my first post here been a huge fan of the site and have been playing my druid for almost 3 years now.

I followed Rawr alot and i have reforged and changed all the stats via what ive seen and done.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/dogtanian/simple This is my main i do know i have some pvp gear on but via what i have gathered and seen they give me the best dps output i can muster at my given time.

The Question i have is: Do i need to change my unheeded warning trinket to lets say left eye of Rajh and reforge the expertise to mastery. untill i can buy fluid death? i spent like 15k on it and i dont know if its good or not. always thought that stats where Hit>expertise>agility>rest...

but now with rawr and some other forums i feel like im lost.

i Put out anything from 13k to 18k dps on fights but its always inbetween i cant say its an average of 14k or 15k it diff to much.

Thank you

Dog

Exalted

Re: Need Help Please

Postby Tinderhoof » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:46 am

Both of the trinkets you have are good, but not the best for your level of raiding. The two best you can get before Heroic Raids are Fluid Death (reforged hit to mastery) and Tia's Grace. If you check out the gearing post Alaron has up on the main page he goes though the DPS numbers for each trinket. You will see improvements over your current trinkets, but you can weigh how importent it is to you right now.

Honored

Postby Dabeasty » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:23 am

I noticed , however, Leafkiller had posted on Elitist Jerks that after running some tests throgh Mew he had FD and UW coming out on top.

Postby lerouxpuren » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:57 pm

Awesome Thank you very much. i have reforged and such to get hit capped due to the fact that im on halfius and i need to interrupt. Skull bash misses now :(

Exalted

Postby Leafkiller » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Dabeasty wrote:I noticed , however, Leafkiller had posted on Elitist Jerks that after running some tests throgh Mew he had FD and UW coming out on top.

Unheeded Warnng comes out on top in the simulations once the 4.06 patch comes out. At the moment it is still well behind most of the 346 trinkets. That will be really soon though.

Return to Kitty DPS