Register

DroodFocus

Face-rippin fun.

Re: DroodFocus

Postby Carsti » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:42 pm

After needing some train myself to the tool and the tool to me, I arrived at some "less is more" approach that enables me to see the most important things (in my book) w/o too much UI clutter. So I configred a lot of the options out. What I can't do is get rid of the ClearCast thingy. Simply can't find the check box responsible... :cry: Meanwhile the Bilzzard marker is very prominent, so I could get rid of either one or the other...

TIA, Carsti

Postby Vaporgriffin » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:39 am

I believe you can go into config mode and then right click on the clearcast indicator, which should bring up the options window for that element. Then you just uncheck "Enable" to have it disappear. It can be a little unintuitive trying to find the stuff you want from the DF window, but it's not too hard to get rid of things once you're in config mode.

Postby Regenkind » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:46 am

Hallo!
I've got one question. If it was answerd in before, my english is really bad and reading is stressful for me.

In Droodfocus i had 2 red points above the powerbar (Cenarius Dream?) and over the head of my char 3 icons - Tigers Fury, Predatory Swiftness and....oh, im over 50 years and forget something ;)-,
but i don`t find them.
Am i doing wrong or did you change this.
In my bad english i wish all a nice and sunny day!

Postby henrikw92 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:42 am

Hi, I am having some problems with droodfocus and elvui together. Before the latest update, the only problem was that droodfocus bugged my glyphs sometimes, so that I could not reglyph. After the latest update, it also seem to bug out my elvui actionbars and I really can't use droodfocus together with elvui at all. http://imgur.com/yEMbfd7 (screenshot)

If anyone knows a fix for this, it would be awesome if you posted it here. From the looks of it, I'm not the only one having problems with this either, people have been saying that droodfocus can't be used with elvui on the addons curse page.

Postby Bethany » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:17 am

henrikw92 wrote:Hi, I am having some problems with droodfocus and elvui together. Before the latest update, the only problem was that droodfocus bugged my glyphs sometimes, so that I could not reglyph. After the latest update, it also seem to bug out my elvui actionbars and I really can't use droodfocus together with elvui at all. http://imgur.com/yEMbfd7 (screenshot)

If anyone knows a fix for this, it would be awesome if you posted it here. From the looks of it, I'm not the only one having problems with this either, people have been saying that droodfocus can't be used with elvui on the addons curse page.

same thing happens with me, im sad :<

Postby Karve » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:14 pm

I had some minor issues with elvui after its update yesterday. It's the one addon I download directly from tukui.org.

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:34 pm

It's probably an issue with the newest version of ElvUI. I don't have the newest version atm and I have had zero issues.

Postby henrikw92 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:13 pm

aggixx wrote:It's probably an issue with the newest version of ElvUI. I don't have the newest version atm and I have had zero issues.

You're probably right, but I've had some issues earlier too, for quite a long time, with glyphs bugging and not letting me change glyphs, and that always went away if I either turned off droodfocus or used droodfocus with just the blizzard ui. Seems like droodfocus and elvui doesn't go very well together for me. :cry:

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:22 pm

A new version was released today. It solved the issues I was having last night.

Postby henrikw92 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:54 am

The update fixed my issues too :)

Postby Kroníc » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:48 am

Anyone noticing the indicators for TF/DoC on your bleeds disappearing on Lei-Shen? Was having issues where they'd disappear and it messed with my rotation completely. I had to download the last 5.1 version for it to fuction properly but I'm not sure if that version accounted for new trinkets, etc.

Postby Meranannon » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:39 pm

Hi !

Sorry for the lack of response. Not much time at the moment for my lovely DF ^^

Version 5.2.0c normally fix problems with TukUi, ElvUi,... and bug with bleed indicators (my fault for this one, i forgot to check if dot was put by the player and not by another feral ><).

Happy raiding ;)

Revered

Postby Alpheus » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:21 am

I personally have DF set up to play a chime when Predatory Swiftness procs so I know when DoC is available without looking at my buffs. I was wondering how this will work out with Rune of Re-Origination, I'm usually using the Ovale bleed ratios when fishing for BitW but over 95% of the time I'm just using DF's indicator icons to get a general idea on what buffs are actually active on my bleeds as a benchmark if I missed a split second with TF or rip, etc.

Now with so many trinket procs (especially rune) the it occured to me that the main three buffs DF is tracking have become the lowest-impact ones compared to things like Ratanaki stacks and Rune of Re-Origination when reforged correctly. Would it be possible to somehow pull the ovale bleed ratios into the DroodFocus rake/rip/thrash icons or even do something similar to AffDots?

Honored

Postby RareBeast » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:17 pm

First of all - amazing addon!

I just had to re-install my addons and actually spent the time to explore the options. Now I have it set up for every one of my characters in every spec. I hadn't realised how versatile it was!

Quick question though - related to the earlier BitW question - is there more info on only getting an icon to light up when the spell is available? Like Execute, Overpower, Arcane Missiles etc. It handles spells with a CD really well but I can't easily see how to set up abilities with other conditions eg. needing shadow orbs, mobs below a certain health, procs.

I know it can be done in the FX & LUA stuff but that is a bit beyond my skills atm :)

Postby kuriara » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:51 am

Been having issues with glyph changing, and i experimented having 1 addon or another on/off in conjunction with droodfocus, but have come to the realization that nope, its just droodfocus causing my pain. I love this addon, and all the work that has been put into it, but having to load addon manager and turn off droodfocus so i can swap a glyph, turn droodfocus back on, is starting to bug me(no pun).

On a side note, the random map changing while flying through a zone is back.

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:53 am

kuriara wrote:Been having issues with glyph changing, and i experimented having 1 addon or another on/off in conjunction with droodfocus, but have come to the realization that nope, its just droodfocus causing my pain. I love this addon, and all the work that has been put into it, but having to load addon manager and turn off droodfocus so i can swap a glyph, turn droodfocus back on, is starting to bug me(no pun).

I haven't had any issues with DF causing glyph taints. Perhaps you're using a module that I'm not, might help Meranannon troubleshoot if you give some more details.

Postby Jaymzhendo » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:42 pm

While I'm not going to say 100% that DF isn't causing glyph taint issues, I found that it never mattered what addons I had running one of them would always interfere with changing glyphs.

There is an addon out there called !NoTaint -- it fixes this issue and I highly recommend it.

Here's the Curse link http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/notaint

Postby Meranannon » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:54 pm

kuriara wrote:Been having issues with glyph changing, and i experimented having 1 addon or another on/off in conjunction with droodfocus, but have come to the realization that nope, its just droodfocus causing my pain. I love this addon, and all the work that has been put into it, but having to load addon manager and turn off droodfocus so i can swap a glyph, turn droodfocus back on, is starting to bug me(no pun).

I made somes changes to try to fix that in version 5.2.0d (i'm using staticpopupdialog who seem to taint blizzard code if they are not properly setup). Hope this fix this annoying bug.

For map changing, it's strange, i don't touch to this code. i'll looking to it.
Thx

Postby Kroníc » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:07 pm

Not sure if you forgot to include it in the latest version but there was another druid in a cross-realm Galleon and droodfocus kept telling me to overwrite my bleeds...I had no issues with the last version so I'll probably revert back to be on the safe side.

Postby Meranannon » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:05 am

Kroníc wrote:Not sure if you forgot to include it in the latest version but there was another druid in a cross-realm Galleon and droodfocus kept telling me to overwrite my bleeds...I had no issues with the last version so I'll probably revert back to be on the safe side.

I must have made ​​a mistake somewhere.
Version 5.2.0e should work normally.

Thx.

Postby F. Swag » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:56 am

Is there anyway you could release the dot stregth color system as a standalone mod/something for weakauras? No other mod has that functionality (that I could find), but the whole droodfocus suite doesn't really fit my needs.

Exalted

Postby raffy » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:13 pm

F. Swag wrote:Is there anyway you could release the dot stregth color system as a standalone mod/something for weakauras? No other mod has that functionality (that I could find), but the whole droodfocus suite doesn't really fit my needs.

I've been tempted to add this functionality to InlineAura (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/inline-aura) -- would that be useful?
Makes my action bars look like: http://raffy.antistupid.com/wow/ia2.jpg

Postby Hinalover » Sat May 04, 2013 6:42 pm

You may want to start a Sublety Rogue version of the reforging program. Was just skimming through SimulationCraft and saw that at least Sub Rogues are jumping onto the Rune bandwagon. ;)

Link to SimC's change to using rune for Subs

Postby timmydactal » Thu May 23, 2013 2:33 am

Love the addon bud, if you are accepting donations I would be more than happy to put one in.

Would not be able to DPS nearly as effectively without this.

Honored

Postby Whitepaw » Thu May 23, 2013 3:15 am

How do I make an icon that pops up when RoR buff is active? It buffs my Mastery and changes the dps cycle a lot. I'd like a small icon, with a timer, right next to all my other icons from Droodfocus, but I can't seem to find the right spell ID for this buff.

Why it's necessary? Well, because Feral right now has the following timers (listed in order of time duration, i.e. how long is the proc/charge up):
- PS procs
- Trinket procs
- Rake
- OoC procs
- Thrash
- Rip
- DoC charges
- Savage Roar
- FFF

Some of the above procs/charges changes the priority on our abilities, so having them all at the same place on my screen is really important.

NB: Can we have someone to make a new Madden flow chart? The previous one from Wrath seems rather simplistic compared to MoP with DoC and RoR!

http://coldbear.wordpress.com/2009/11/20/john-ing-madden/

PreviousNext

Return to Kitty DPS