Register

Kitty proffesions

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Kitty proffesions

Postby Blazzor » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:10 pm

Hey all.Im trying to maximize my cat dps from other prospective than my gameplay and gear.I though of changing my proffs and im wondering which proffs for cat would u recommend.I currently have JC and mining but i am planing on changing mining for Lw.So i could get the wrist ench from lw and get 3x67agi gems.So i though i`d ask you what ya would recommend for proffs ^^

P.S sorry this could make no sense since i sux still at english ^^

Exalted

Re: Kitty proffesions

Postby Tinderhoof » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:31 pm

When the 4.0.6 patch drops a new wrist enchant will come out that will no longer make LW the best profession for everyone. I would pick the profession that would enjoy using best because all of them give the same bonus within 1-2 stats. Personally I have JC/Alchemy because I really like having the 2 hour flasks...well before the guild forced everyone to use the stupid guild cauldrons. They only last 1.5 hours.

Site Admin

Postby Alaron » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Engineering will be the best, I believe, due to the change to Synapse Springs.

Postby Blazzor » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:58 am

Alaron wrote:Engineering will be the best, I believe, due to the change to Synapse Springs.

Yo thaks for answer.im just wondering do u mean i should have engi and Jc or Engi and lw ?

Site Admin

Postby Alaron » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:02 pm

The new bracer enchant makes LW equivalent to the others, so take whatever you'd like. You could certainly keep JC.

Postby Blazzor » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:28 pm

Alaron wrote:The new bracer enchant makes LW equivalent to the others, so take whatever you'd like. You could certainly keep JC.

I see but i was told to not pick lw since of the new ench that is supposed to coem ut in 4.0.6 but i guess gonna take it since i dont want to take 2 proffs that require mining on 1 char ^^

Postby morphiusrt » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:42 pm

Thats what he is saying,

lw used to be best because only other bracer enchant is 50crit that would make 130agil far better then any other proffesion. But now since there will be a 50agil it will only be equal to most other proffesions

bs= 2 slots 80agil
jc= 67agil gems makes 81 extra
etc...

Personally if you have access to an herb I would go jc/alch. You get reuasable flask for 80 agil all the time. And Flask of the Wind adds another 80 agil when used and double duration.

PS Alch/JC= tons of gold

Postby Blazzor » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:40 pm

morphiusrt wrote:Thats what he is saying,

lw used to be best because only other bracer enchant is 50crit that would make 130agil far better then any other proffesion. But now since there will be a 50agil it will only be equal to most other proffesions

bs= 2 slots 80agil
jc= 67agil gems makes 81 extra
etc...

Personally if you have access to an herb I would go jc/alch. You get reuasable flask for 80 agil all the time. And Flask of the Wind adds another 80 agil when used and double duration.

PS Alch/JC= tons of gold

Oh i see.I accualy have 3gold caps and char with Skining and herb.and my alt which i am currently lvin now has mining so i dont need to worry bout gold atm haha

Return to Kitty DPS