Register

4.0.6 Trinky Question.

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

4.0.6 Trinky Question.

Postby Blazzor » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Hey i am wondering bout the trink changes in 4.0.6.Atm i am useing FD and TG but i have UW in my bag.Im also an Alchemist so i`ll be able to get the Agi trinky.So which 2 would be the best for cat?Also it would be great if you could tell me which one is the weaker from the 2.since we can kill helfus 25hc so it only matter of time when his trinky drops

Thanks
Blazzor

Revered

Re: 4.0.6 Trinky Question.

Postby shinryu » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:08 am

Very likely going to come down between FD and UW I think if you plan on getting Heroic Essence soon. UW is likely going to edge out Tia, and the alchemy stone...I'm gonna guess it'd be edge out by the proc effects of the above 2 (especially FD's near 100% uptime of 380 agil), but dunno, just taking a shot from a glance at it.

Re: 4.0.6 Trinky Question.

Postby morphiusrt » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:05 am

I'd say based on stats on the Alch trink it would be good pre heroic, but most top heroic ones will be better (key, tia's grace etc.). I personally will be making it and probably use it once and awhile as I am only using TG and key atm I feel like in certain fights it will be better then key just due to the fact proc's won't go wasted.

Return to Kitty DPS