Register

Anyone else feeling kinda bored?

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Anyone else feeling kinda bored?

Postby Disso » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:40 pm

It just seems like feral dps has become somewhat easy. With mangle as a 1m debuff, the Blood in the Water talent, and FB just being a dps loss to shred spam. Just feels like I can do optimal dps with 5 buttons and a mousewheel. It's kind of disheartening to me as I played a cat when it was the hardest "rotation" in the game. Now I feel I could get totally hammered and still do pretty good numbers.

Honored

Re: Anyone else feeling kinda bored?

Postby Arctagon » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:49 am

With the Mangle debuff being increased by 45 seconds, FB removed from the rotation pre-25%, and then Blood in the Water, our priority list has indeed become a lot easier to maintain, but since we do pretty much the same, I still think it's fun. And we still have the most complex rotation in the game, so I like it as it is.

Edit: I would like to withdraw that statement. I just did tested out dpsing on a training dummy, and the priority list is a lot easier to maintain now as FB is gone pre-25%. It's somewhat less fun, but I can definitely live with it as it is now.

Revered

Re: Anyone else feeling kinda bored?

Postby shinryu » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:22 pm

I definitely don't feel we're the hardest anymore, I have more problems trying to frantically hit the right buttons for my ret pally with his crazy procs popping up everywhere (omg insta Exo, omg insta TV) and managing his 3 CDs and keeping Inq up than maintaining Mangle+Rip+Rake uptime while spamming Shred honestly. Though I dunno, that could be an attention span problem...

But yeah, the only thing that really keeps Feral engaging anymore is running out for FC, but even that's arguably just as much of a nuisance than fun.

Return to Kitty DPS