Register

Ovale skinning Question

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Ovale skinning Question

Postby Xube » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Hey just wanted to mention what an awesome thing you guys have going here its super helpful. And makes my life 1000 times easier. Great job everyone

This isnt really a big deal topic, But i just wanted to ask if anyone here was able to get Ovale to be skinned at all. And not have the buttons look like reg. Wow ui buttons. If anyone has please let me know how you did it.

Exalted

Re: Ovale skinning Question

Postby Leafkiller » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:45 pm

From the overview of Ovale on Curseforge ( http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/ovale/ )

Compatible with the action icon skinning library ButtonFacade (as do Bartender4 and Domino amongst other addons)

I have not tried ButtonFacade, but I may check it out after I am finished with the script updates I am working on.

Postby Xube » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:49 pm

I have downloaded Buttonfacade with Buttonfacades caith along with it. does not seem to change the look at all. Its really not that big of a deal but im one of "those" people who just likes it when its aesthetically pleasing. So if any one ever finds something that works please let me know. Thanks for the help.

Postby Xube » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Nvm buttonfacade does work LOL !! i just didnt change the skin earlier LOL oops sorry

Return to Kitty DPS