Register

Intertupting Chromatic Prototypes with Skull Bash.

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Intertupting Chromatic Prototypes with Skull Bash.

Postby Loadofbull » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:43 am

Hello Folks,

I'm a first time poster but a long time visitor to the site and thought this would be the best place to post my question regarding this mechanic on the Nefarian fight in Blackwing Descent.

My question is this:
Given how skull bash works and the fact that cat druids can do this at sort of a distance and we sort of lunge forward to do our interrupt, is it possible to use this ability to pull us out of the lava and onto the platform that the Chromatic prototypes are on. I know I could easily try this myself and see the results, but I won't be attempting any Blackwing raids on my druid until next week and thought someone on this forum has tried it and would have an answer.

Thanks

Revered

Re: Intertupting Chromatic Prototypes with Skull Bash.

Postby Qbear » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:39 am

Hey thanx for posting hope to see you around the site more often.

As for your question I'm sorry to say both feral cat charge and skull bash leaves you with the no path available error. However if you ever get to the heroic version of the encounter and one of your guildies knock you off with their charges as long as you don't break the plane of the pillar to go down to the lava you can charge back on =) requires cat like reflexes but hey thats why we rolled feral to begin with right?

Postby Golle » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:52 am

Considering how long you have to stay in the lava to be able to use the skull bash to get up, you will probably die from taking too many lava stacks. So it's not recommended.

Honored

Postby Mihir » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:02 am

Afaik skull bash actually gives a "no path available" error when used from the lava.

Postby Loadofbull » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:06 am

Thanks for the responses.

Return to Kitty DPS