Register

Question about Hit/Exp and new Mew code.

Face-rippin fun.

Re: Question about Hit/Exp and new Mew code.

Postby Nepplol » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:02 am

First of all, you make a great job maintening Mew and I thank you for that and taking on your free time to bring us this tool.
Then I think that generating 100k or 1 million simulation (to force to be in a state where we get massive simulated data, maybe overfitting wasn't the right word and english is not my native language so...) to get parameters value implies that the RSV calculation might be too specific and thus not enough flexible.
I will be really interested in taking a look at the source code later in the week if I can !

Exalted

Re: Question about Hit/Exp and new Mew code.

Postby Leafkiller » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Nepplol wrote:First of all, you make a great job maintening Mew and I thank you for that and taking on your free time to bring us this tool.
Then I think that generating 100k or 1 million simulation (to force to be in a state where we get massive simulated data, maybe overfitting wasn't the right word and english is not my native language so...) to get parameters value implies that the RSV calculation might be too specific and thus not enough flexible.
I will be really interested in taking a look at the source code later in the week if I can !

To easily access the Mew code:

# Non-members may check out a read-only working copy anonymously over HTTP.
svn checkout http://mew-wow-druid-model.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ mew-wow-druid-model-read-only

Previous

Return to Kitty DPS