Register

Simcraft Profiles

Face-rippin fun.
Site Admin

Simcraft Profiles

Postby Alaron » Mon May 17, 2010 11:28 pm

I've been meaning to write a blog post on simcraft profiles, and how they are the best tool for adjusting your gear/rotation for specific situations. Still haven't gotten to it. I HAVE been tweaking the logic of my current profile, and here's what I have so far, which is a ~60 DPS increase over the old Fatalsaints/Leaf profile. (This is very gear dependent, btw, so this may or may not be an improvement for you. I don't have DBW, for example; using DV/Herkuml.)

actions+=/faerie_fire_feral,debuff_only=1
actions+=/tigers_fury,energy<=30,berserk=0
actions+=/berserk_cat,energy>=80,energy<=90
actions+=/savage_roar,cp>=1,savage_roar<=1
actions+=/shred,if=buff.omen_of_clarity.up
actions+=/rip,cp>=5,time_to_die>=6
actions+=/mangle_cat,mangle<=1
actions+=/savage_roar,time_to_die>=9,cp>=3,if=buff.savage_roar.remains<=8&dot.rip.remains-buff.savage_roar.remains>=-3
actions+=/ferocious_bite,cp>=5,time_to_die<=6
actions+=/ferocious_bite,cp>=4,time_to_die<=1
actions+=/ferocious_bite,cp>=5,rip>=12,savage_roar>=12
actions+=/shred,extend_rip=1,rip<=4,savage_roar>=3
actions+=/rake,time_to_die>=9
actions+=/shred,if=(buff.combo_points.stack<=4|dot.rip.remains>=1)&dot.rake.remains>=1&(energy>=80|buff.berserk.up|cooldown.tigers_fury.remains<=3)
actions+=/shred,time_to_die<=9

Notable changes: Always shred on OOC unless SR is down; time remaining on Rip/SR to FB increased from 8s/11s to 12s/12s; Shred code cleaned up significantly. Result is a 2% increase in Rip/Rake uptimes; basically trading 3 FB's for 3 shreds and 3 extra ticks on Rip/Rake.

Re: Simcraft Profiles

Postby octechx » Tue May 18, 2010 12:33 am

i've read your article on ovale dps rotation scripts. I'm wondering if you have a tutorial setup for this yet? I'm no familair with ovale

Site Admin

Postby Alaron » Tue May 18, 2010 11:45 am

octechx,

Just loading an Ovale script shouldn't be too complicated. Just install the addon and cut-and-paste the script I previously provided. If you have problems, reply and I'll help with you with wherever you're stuck.

Now actually coding in Ovale...that's a bit more difficult.

Postby octechx » Tue May 18, 2010 6:33 pm

wasn't too hard once i downloaded the mod and gave it a shot. I'll see what happens tonight. And post my feedback.

Return to Kitty DPS