Register

Trinkets 4.2

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Trinkets 4.2

Postby Oronare » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:08 pm

Hey!

So I am a Resto druid MS and Feral DPS OS, which means that I will only be getting my hands on trinkets such as The Hungerer after the Hunters in the group, so right now I have the pickf rom the following trinkets;

Fluid Death
Unheeded Warning
Ancient Petrified Seed.

Now I saw on the blog that LK wasn't convinced by UHW, and I have tried all these trinkets in various combos and the difference in DPS is, on a dummy, not really noticeable to me (A non expert kitty :D)

So just wondering which you guys would choose? Right now I'm leaning towards UHW and APS, just because I like on use trinkets, macro them in with Berserk and watch them both proc for insane burst, but on the trinket list FD is rated higher than UHW..

Cheers

Exalted

Re: Trinkets 4.2

Postby Leafkiller » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:28 pm

Oronare wrote:Now I saw on the blog that LK wasn't convinced by UHW, and I have tried all these trinkets in various combos and the difference in DPS is, on a dummy, not really noticeable to me (A non expert kitty :D)

Actually, that work was done by Alaron. I have also seen some other posts from people on EJB with a different order on the trinkets. Some of it is fight dependent. For example, if you are on Spiderling duty on Beth'tilac, you would want to use Fluid Death over UHW since swipe does not benefit from the UHW proc, and you would want to softcap hit and expertise since swipe does not return energy on misses. A fight like Baleroc is built for UHW.

Since the on-use proc for APS is on a 1 minute cooldown, you should plan on macroing that into TF not just with Berserk. Your berserk should macro in both APS and TF.

Return to Kitty DPS