Register

Keep 2pc T11?

Face-rippin fun.

Keep 2pc T11?

Postby Dabëärs » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:41 am

When 4.2 came out I decided to try out expertise soft cap. i have been enjoying it up until a few days ago when I broke my 2pc T11 with 2pc T12. Now I still have the T11 legs. I do have T11 shoulders but I am currently using Poison Protocol Pauldrons. My issue is, might just be me being crazy, is now that I have broken my 2pc T11 my dps seems to be lacking quite a bit. I know the 2pc is superb but the issue is if I use the T11 shoulders, I will lose mastery but gain the 2pc back. My question to you oh great kittens is should I go back to the 2pc T11 and just go back to reforging for mastery rather than expertise. I do not see myself getting the 4pc T12 anytime in the near future do to the fact that I am guildless.
Any help will be appreciated :D
Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... 4rs/simple

Exalted

Re: Keep 2pc T11?

Postby Konungr » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:49 am

Dabëärs wrote:When 4.2 came out I decided to try out expertise soft cap. i have been enjoying it up until a few days ago when I broke my 2pc T11 with 2pc T12. Now I still have the T11 legs. I do have T11 shoulders but I am currently using Poison Protocol Pauldrons. My issue is, might just be me being crazy, is now that I have broken my 2pc T11 my dps seems to be lacking quite a bit. I know the 2pc is superb but the issue is if I use the T11 shoulders, I will lose mastery but gain the 2pc back. My question to you oh great kittens is should I go back to the 2pc T11 and just go back to reforging for mastery rather than expertise. I do not see myself getting the 4pc T12 anytime in the near future do to the fact that I am guildless.
Any help will be appreciated :D
Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... 4rs/simple

If you can use both 2 sets, T11 and T12, that would be best. Also, use wowreforge.com to set up your reforges and you won't have to worry about losing that Exp Soft Cap since it will evaluate your stat budget and tell you exactly what to reforge to get the most out of your gear.

Return to Kitty DPS