Register

need help on my reforge

Face-rippin fun.

need help on my reforge

Postby crackmancowling » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:28 am

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... o/advanced

On dummies i reforged to haste/mastery and barely did 17k but with exp/hit i can do 22-25k anyhelp on anything would help thanks.

Re: need help on my reforge

Postby Antioch » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:38 am

Not to be a negative nelly and be unhelpful in any way but there is countless other posts about hit+exp reforging vs haste/mastery/crit, all of which will answer your question.

To save having multiple posts on the same subject it might be worth your while reading some of those and posting in them if you have further questions.

Postby crackmancowling » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:23 am

i've read these and alot of them depends on the current gear, so i was hoping to get a response to my gear to which to reforge.

Exalted

Postby Konungr » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:49 am

crackmancowling wrote:i've read these and alot of them depends on the current gear, so i was hoping to get a response to my gear to which to reforge.

Apparently you haven't been reading a lot of them because after 4.2, none of them depend on your gear.

Here are at least 2:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2592641963
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=432

Revered

Postby shinryu » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Simple answer: wowreforge.com

Regardless of any question you have about your specific gear, that site will yank up your armory/gear/enchants and make you all nice and hit/exp capped while keeping Mastery > haste/crit.

Now if you're talking still 359 and lower gear AND not gonna be bothered to raid, then don't even bother with hit/exp cap, just reforge them or haste/crit into Mastery if you don't have it, as odds are with gear levels that low, it would be hard to impossible to come up with a reforge solution without delving into suboptimal enchants/gems.

Return to Kitty DPS