Register

t14 4-piece gearing questions

Face-rippin fun.

t14 4-piece gearing questions

Postby lamchopp » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:46 am

Hey!

So my main question is how the 4 second rip extension works regarding the t14 4-piece. Does it lower the DPS of the individual bleed ticks as its duration is extended or does it simply extend the current DPS of say a 20 second (5 combo point) rip by 4 seconds?

Also, since there are other people rolling on tier and my guild uses a loot council system I was wondering based on our current progression (we're 4/6H MSV 1/6H HoF 4/4 ToES but going for 6/6H MSV this week) if the heroic shoulders off gara'jal would be good enough for me to hold off on the 4-piece and pass it up since there's a dk and mage in my group as well. Here's a link to my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... h/advanced. I'm just asking because I got the tier shoulders this week and would only be needing the helm to complete 4 set and I feel bad for just holding onto the shoulder piece in hopes that I may get the 4-set when I'm using the normal ones off Gara'jal which are better.

Exalted

Re: t14 4-piece gearing questions

Postby Tinderhoof » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:42 pm

The 4p bonus just adds 2 full powered ticks (4 seconds) to your Rip. It's free damage. While the shoulders are better itemized then the tier the 4p is worth the agility loss. Go for the helm.

Return to Kitty DPS