Register

4p T12 Glyphs

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

4p T12 Glyphs

Postby Reverie » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:44 pm

With my current gear, haste has a slight edge over mastery, and I'm opting to cap hit and expertise. These are the current stat weights (er "priorities," if you'd prefer) I'm using:

HIT=EXP (to cap)>HAS>=MR>CRIT>HIT=EXP

After doing a few test runs on a target dummy, I'm seeing my auto attack damage a noticeable (but not huge) amount higher than it was beforehand (for obvious reasons). I'm also noticing that, with a run of crits, Berserk lasts longer than the 30sec. CD on TF, so I'm having to cancel Berserk early.

Based on this logic, I was thinking it may be better to replace Glyph of Berserk with Glyph of Tiger's Fury, 1) to avoid clipping the duration of Berserk with TF's CD and 2) auto attack damage is slightly higher than before (assuming hit/expertise caps).

Thoughts?

Honored

Re: 4p T12 Glyphs

Postby Floofles » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:00 pm

Hello.

Don't cancel berserk and don't use the SR glyph.

The SR glyph is still just as bad as it was before, the berserk glyph is better than it was before.

What you're doing with cancelling berserk is reducing the value of the t12 4 set bonus (which is already quite terribubble anyway). I would advise you just remove your cancel macro and just let that one TF be delayed.

Postby Reverie » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:37 pm

I hadn't yet made a cancel aura macro for Berserk, I was just fiddling around with things, more-or-less.

I just feel like I'm doing less damage with 4p T12 than double 2p; like, I must be missing something.

Honored

Postby Toro » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:46 pm

I currently rock Berz/Rip/Shred, and did before my 4pc t12, which I've been wearing for 2 or 3 weeks now.

I've simmed the cancel for Bers to use TF and it's not worth the dmg from all of the shreds, though, as soon as I get out of Bers, I TF and clip rip/rake to get the full blown shit going.

TBH, I'm a bit let down with the lackluster "increase" I get from t12-4pc. +14 seconds every 3 minutes on some bonus shred dmg has done a little bit for the deeps, but I can't think of anything, honestly that I would *change* to exploit it more.

Same glyphs, same priorities, same ol' feral...

As for 2/2 vs 4pc, I haven't noticed more of a different from the bonus than the added agility from the ilvl... On a standstill fight, I went from ~28k to ~30k. Had Cinderweb as the non-tier for 2/2 and use Ryo hat for 4pc.

Exalted

Postby Konungr » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Toro wrote:I currently rock Berz/Rip/Shred, and did before my 4pc t12, which I've been wearing for 2 or 3 weeks now.

I've simmed the cancel for Bers to use TF and it's not worth the dmg from all of the shreds, though, as soon as I get out of Bers, I TF and clip rip/rake to get the full blown shit going.

TBH, I'm a bit let down with the lackluster "increase" I get from t12-4pc. +14 seconds every 3 minutes on some bonus shred dmg has done a little bit for the deeps, but I can't think of anything, honestly that I would *change* to exploit it more.

Same glyphs, same priorities, same ol' feral...

As for 2/2 vs 4pc, I haven't noticed more of a different from the bonus than the added agility from the ilvl... On a standstill fight, I went from ~28k to ~30k. Had Cinderweb as the non-tier for 2/2 and use Ryo hat for 4pc.

You can only ever, and this is most noticeable on flying duty for Alysrazor when you have infinite energy for 40 secs, get a 41 second Berserk, period. Just based on the number of GCDs required, it will not grow beyond that, unless you gamble and try to use one at 4 CPs, but the Reward/Risk ratio probably would not be worth it.

Return to Kitty DPS