Register

Edgy/Raffy's Catus Thread (Not 6.0 Ready Yet)

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Exalted

Re: Edgy/Raffy's Official Catus Thread

Postby raffy » Wed May 15, 2013 6:38 am

The v9 version doesn't do any kind of gem minimization, it just assigned them to sockets blindly. The latest version of the reforger will minimize your gems and enchants properly:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/298 ... hanges.png

You can also scan for duplicated solutions, that might further minimize the number of changes you need to make:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/298 ... imilar.png

I'll see if I can release a Zephyrus update tonight with the Catus v10 1:1:1 reforger.

Edit: try this, it might have bugs, so I'd double check what it's doing before making in-game changes:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/298 ... stBeta.zip

Find Similar works like this: it takes your current profiles Hit/Exp and does a near search with a range of 0 (so it finds identical Hit/Exp) and it takes your Mastery - (Mastery+Haste+Crit)/3 to get your Mastery Overflow, and then finds solutions with duplicates turned on. You should always be able to find your current configuration somewhere in the find similar results.

So if you find a reforge you like, and it's a bit too costly, just hit find similar, and it will see if there is a better way to construct similar (or better) stats.

Postby requital » Thu May 16, 2013 12:55 am

raffy wrote:< snip >

As usual, You truly outdo yourself with each version you release.

Postby Hinalover » Thu May 16, 2013 3:09 am

raffy wrote:Edit: try this, it might have bugs, so I'd double check what it's doing before making in-game changes:

*cries* You took out the core option. Now it feels like I'm only running with 1 core instead of the 4 that I prefer. Going on 40 minutes for this Reforging.

Edit:

Ok finished and the regemming seems to be working fine now. Though it is sad that it is dropping from about 7240 to 7117 average (putting in quite a bit of Agi/[blank] gems to reach that perfect 1.01/1/1 ratio).

Exalted

Postby raffy » Thu May 16, 2013 4:48 am

I don't think it's any slower, I just probably made the default search settings too loose. I think a previous version (before v9) shipped with like a Range of 25 and a much tighter mastery overflow. I removed the core options and just made it default Automatic (all cores if necessary) because speed no longer seemed to be an issue.

The focus of this reforging technique is that there is only solution answer for a given set of settings. Running the algorithm again will not give you different answers. The search is exhaustive in terms of finding unique Hit/Exp/Mastery/Haste/Crit permutations. Find Similar lets you find other solutions that produce the same Hit/Exp/Mastery/Haste/Crit.

In general, I think the gem/enchant optimization is unnecessary. It's an awesome tool on the simulation side, because I can generate gear profiles via code and then automatically reforge them (eg. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/298 ... Rank10.png is 93 different gear profiles, each optimally reforged as 1:1:1 or Max(mastery), depending if it has a Rune or not.) But changing a significant number of gems or enchants every time you upgrade is kinda crazy :p

If it feels slow, you can just cancel it early, or tighten the hit/exp range or the mastery overflow. Both of those drastically reduce the search space. It feels about the same speed as v9, but I'll double check to make sure I didn't goof something. I typically only test it with Feral's, where it literally takes like 500ms with all settings enabled. The reforger is pretty much instantaneous if you disable the enchant and gem options.

My typical use-case for Feral is:
- I'm raiding, we kill a boss, I get a piece of loot
- I import Edgy into Catus
- Clear out my existing item, add the new item, apply enchant, gem it normally
- Hit 1:1:1 reforge (without changing gems/enchants)
- Get enchant/gems out of bank and paste reforgerade code into wow
- I'm good to go

I'm going to try to add basic gear editing to Zephyrus tonight and release an official v10. Also that v10 beta has a few preferences finally, I think it remembers window location, recent list of searches, and last search field value. And future version of it, will notify you if there is a new version available.

Edit:

Catus now supports custom item levels:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/298 ... mLevel.png

And has easier to read gems:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/298 ... oltips.png

Edit:
I'm curious that it actually picked a different result than v9. I might be assigning sockets to gems in the wrong order in v10 beta. With keep gem colors disabled, it's not removing your orange gems from your yellow sockets. I recently changed a decent chunk of the underlying gem code, I might of goofed something with color matching.

Edit: v10 beta is sticking Oranges into Whites. Sorry. Also, the gem minimizer wasn't working correctly when "Keep Existing Colors" was unchecked.

Edit: Hopefully this fixes the issues:

I'll try again for an official Zephyrus v10 release tomorrow.

Edit: this beta is incorrectly scaling item levels (they're like 4x too big :p) so the beta is flawed if you have any upgrades.
Last edited by raffy on Fri May 17, 2013 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Hinalover » Thu May 16, 2013 1:28 pm

raffy wrote:Edit:
I'm curious that it actually picked a different result than v9. I might be assigning sockets to gems in the wrong order in v10 beta. With keep gem colors disabled, it's not removing your orange gems from your yellow sockets. I recently changed a decent chunk of the underlying gem code, I might of goofed something with color matching.

Edit: v10 beta is sticking Oranges into Whites. Sorry. Also, the gem minimizer wasn't working correctly when "Keep Existing Colors" was unchecked.

Edit: Hopefully this fixes the issues:

Yea those two issues I did noticed last night when I ran the program. Tried it with your latest beta and it does work out better. Might I suggest that by default you have:

a) all three enchants checked
b) check "Change Gems" but uncheck "Keep Existing Colors"
c) lower the "Range" from 75 to 10

This gave a very quick result and better results from before.

Also if you want someone with a bit of gear to test some things you can use my Monk:

Delritha - US-Kil'Jaeden

Exalted

Postby raffy » Thu May 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Are there established stat weights for WW with Rune?

If so, I can make the automatic gemmer use this knowledge to break socket bonuses when ignoring gem color.

Actually, I just need the relative weight between Secondary stats and Agility. Maybe I can just make this a field, where you can specify the ratio. This way if something has two blue sockets or whatever, it can figure out if (2 Blue + Bonus) > (2 Yellow). I might try a "try yellow everywhere" gem mode too, so blue will be greens/yellow and red will be orange/yellow. Actually, I can probably just include those as options in the gem type menus.

Postby Hinalover » Thu May 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Actually from what I've seen so far, you right now nailed it.

Just ran a SimC with my current gear set
Hit - 2550
Exp - 2672
Agi - 18091
Mastery - 7429
Haste - 7428
Crit - 7426

But basically you currently have it correct to have mastery > Cit = Haste.

But for stat values I would set Agi at 4.75 and mastery, Crit, and haste set to 2.4 [(3.44 + 2.17 + 1.58)/3 ~= 2.4] (2.4 * 2 = 4.8 > 4.75)

Postby corfish » Fri May 17, 2013 1:51 am

How does one use this program with no executable file? I downloaded the update from 5/9 and there is nothing.

Exalted

Postby raffy » Fri May 17, 2013 3:07 am

corfish wrote:How does one use this program with no executable file? I downloaded the update from 5/9 and there is nothing.

Sorry, I should of included this in the first post: you need to download the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) and then you can launch the "Catus.jar" or "Zephyrus.jar" files.
http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Fri May 17, 2013 4:02 am

Hinalover wrote:Actually from what I've seen so far, you right now nailed it.

But for stat values I would set Agi at 4.75 and mastery, Crit, and haste set to 2.4 [(3.44 + 2.17 + 1.58)/3 ~= 2.4] (2.4 * 2 = 4.8 > 4.75)

My experience with Rune as feral was that the SimulationCraft scale factors do not in any way reflect the actual effectiveness of secondary stats. Realistically there's no point in looking at the stats individually because your 3 stats will always go up (or down) in relative unison.

You may find if you run your character through, and then run your character with 500 additional of each secondary stat, and then divide out the gain to a per point value that it's completely different from what the scale factors suggested.

Postby Hinalover » Fri May 17, 2013 4:14 am

aggixx wrote:
Hinalover wrote:Actually from what I've seen so far, you right now nailed it.

My experience with Rune as feral was that the SimulationCraft scale factors do not in any way reflect the actual effectiveness of secondary stats. Realistically there's no point in looking at the stats individually because your 3 stats will always go up (or down) in relative unison.

You may find if you run your character through, and then run your character with 500 additional of each secondary stat, and then divide out the gain to a per point value that it's completely different from what the scale factors suggested.

I know but he was basically asking how effective Agility was with the Rune and I was trying to give him some semblance of where to start from. Ever since I got the rune I really have not turned on the stat scaling since it is so "wonky." Hence the reason I added in the Plot scaling to show that yes the stat scaling shows Haste > Crit >>>>>> Mastery. However, if you look at the plot, those values switch after the mastery value. By showing that averaged out the secondary stats are a hair's breath above half the value of agility.

Exalted

Postby raffy » Fri May 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Ya, I'm just interested in the singular ratio: Secondary vs Agility and that ~2x number sounds about right considering people are choosing Yellow pretty consistently for prismatic slots.

I played a bit with with adding more gem options last night, but now that I may or may not satisfy the socket bonus (whereas before it was always one way or the other) I need to change some internal stuff.

Once I get that working properly, I'll add a "gem yellow if better" option that has a text field with Secondary/Agility ratio. This stuff is much easier to do for Feral, since you can use my Regem function to pick the colors, and then the reforger just has to jiggle the orange gems.

I did get some basic gear editing added to Zephyrus. My internal profile representation now has a toggle for "paperdoll mode" which signals if new gear should be automatically given extra sockets (like BS, buckle, or Eye). So I disabled this in Zephryus, which prevents it from assuming you have these modifications and just uses whatever the armory describes.

I also, building upon the new custom item level scaling stuff, added a global level scaler menu to Catus, so you can see your gear/stats/etc... under the new PvP cap (496) or in Challenge Mode (463). I think Blizzard also does some funny math with hit and exp (which I have yet to model) so probably isn't as easy as just scaling everything to the appropriate item level, but it's a start. (In a previous build, Catus had form buttons, where "Cat Stats" was "Form Stats" so you could see all your stats in different forms. I think the same kind of thing would need to exist get the scaling correct.)

I also thought it would be nice, at least from the simulation side, to be able to transition your gear from LFR, Normal, Tforged, Heroic, and Heroic Tforged automatically. So I've been looking for an easy way to get this data. I'm already forced to pull the wowhead XML and HTML for multiple items (because the Blizzard API is so incomplete), so I can probably just extract the item list from the "See Also" tab. This knowledge would also allow me to include all similar items, if just one of them is added to Catus, rather than having to enter up to 5 item ids. I'm very tempted at just making everything pull from my own Item API. I could include custom stuff like "canEyeOfBlackPrince", "factionEquivalentItemId", "uniqueEquippedKey", "uniqueEquippedLimit", "itemStatAllocation", "otherRaidDifficulityItemIds", "upgradeStyle", etc... and reduce the number of files to 1, and also prevent it from needing to periodically download that giant SimC file.

Postby Hinalover » Fri May 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Yea if the custom item level can be implemented before tuesday, that would be FANTASTIC!!! Since Blizz officially confirmed 5.3 for Tuesday:

https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/335560422767882240

World of Warcraft Patch 5.3: #Escalation is releasing Tuesday, May 21. http://bit.ly/16flrlG

Exalted

Postby raffy » Sun May 19, 2013 4:02 am

Well I had a long detailed post but the forum ate it, and my browser cache couldn't recover it.

Zephyrus now has Editable gear (via CompactGear code):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/298 ... 0-Edit.png

Catus/Zephyrus now can now satisfy and/or intelligently break socket bonuses based on stat weights. Plus, the Find Similar feature is much more intelligent (and true exhaustive now) and will the most minimal gem/enchant configuration possible (in terms of number of differences):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/298 ... eStuff.png

I generalized the gem code so now it can be configured easily (although still from code).
Here is the WW setup: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/5606989
bestColor is the gem color used when breaking a socket bonus.
matchMap is the priority used to match current gem to replacements colors.
socketMap is maps colors to lists of gems.
gemIds contains all the gems worth using.

Gear Differences can track Item Level differences and Socket differences:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/298 ... rences.png

Edit:
Minimize Cost (was Find Similar) now stops trying to promote your reforging to a better different arrangement if the score is higher.

Everything is general enough now that I can add Rogue support very soon (it's already working, just no UI yet), probably v11.

I need to stop making changes and get v10 up.

Edit: if anyone is curious, here is another v10 beta:
Break bonus checkbox is currently ignored. I still need to fix something with it. Depending on the profile, it's about 1-4x faster than v9. All settings should save now. I don't have any documentation for compact gear: "+4" will increase an item's item level by 4, :12345 is a gem, "ABC" is an enchant/tinker/mod. I think most of it is self explanatory. Shitty change log here: http://raffy.antistupid.com/wow/catus_d ... ngeLog.txt

Edit: this still has some bugs, I don't recommend using it.

Edit: Zephyrus (v10) is now available for download (check first post). The bonus code still needs some work, but it's working with hardcoded 2:1 agi/secondary weights.
- Tons of bug fixes
- Editable gear
- Faster reforger
- More armory differences
- Gem/enchant minimization
- Lots of minor improvements (new startup screen, new http cache, no longer assumes you have profession/eye sockets, realm resolve issue fixed, persistent preferences, version check, slot freeze will now prevent enchants and gems from changing, more in ChangeLog)

Catus v10 will follow.

I updated my PTR gear list:
http://raffy.antistupid.com/wow/ptr_gear.php

Once I figure out the suffix ids for the random Heroic Scenario gear, I'll add them to my server-side Suffix file and then everyones Zephyrus and Catus should automatically update.

Edit: fucking figures, v10 has a bug (reforge doesn't apply when you change the selection in the reforge menu), reverted to v9 until I can fix this tonight.

Revered

Postby Alpheus » Mon May 20, 2013 7:33 pm

Finally managed to get my hands on a Rune and I'm tinkering with some reforgings. Among other things I've been experimenting with non-agi yellow gems and I was wondering if there was any way to easily export the results from Catus into a modified SimC profile to sim them manually (mainly want to see the SimC results page). I think Catus already uses the SimC action list for its internals but I haven't been able to figure out whether it generates statistical data on DPS distribution. Any help would be appreciated.

Exalted

Postby raffy » Mon May 20, 2013 8:01 pm

Sure, this?
Code: Select all
head=eternal_blossom_headpiece,id=86925,gems=agile_primal_80agi_160hit_180agi,reforge=exp_crit
neck=choker_of_the_unleashed_storm,id=86953
shoulders=eternal_blossom_spaulders,id=86927,gems=80agi_160hit_60agi,enchant=520agi_100crit,reforge=haste_mastery
back=legbreaker_greatcloak,id=86963,enchant=180hit,reforge=crit_exp
chest=eternal_blossom_raiment,id=86923,gems=80agi_160mastery_80agi_160mastery_120mastery,enchant=80all

I have a parser for this format, but it was so messy to map it back to proper gear that I developed CompactGear instead and chose that for Catus profile serialization.

However, it should be very easy to export to this form.

Revered

Postby Alpheus » Mon May 20, 2013 8:15 pm

raffy wrote:Sure, this?
Code: Select all
head=eternal_blossom_headpiece,id=86925,gems=agile_primal_80agi_160hit_180agi,reforge=exp_crit
neck=choker_of_the_unleashed_storm,id=86953
shoulders=eternal_blossom_spaulders,id=86927,gems=80agi_160hit_60agi,enchant=520agi_100crit,reforge=haste_mastery
back=legbreaker_greatcloak,id=86963,enchant=180hit,reforge=crit_exp
chest=eternal_blossom_raiment,id=86923,gems=80agi_160mastery_80agi_160mastery_120mastery,enchant=80all

I have a parser for this format, but it was so messy to map it back to proper gear that I developed CompactGear instead and chose that for Catus profile serialization.

However, it should be very easy to export to this form.

Yeh, that's the format I meant.

After I posted I found that the distribution button generates some of the DPS stats that one would want to use for deciding which setup to take. Is there any way to set that generator to run 10k iterations instead of 1000?

Exalted

Postby raffy » Mon May 20, 2013 8:27 pm

Not with the current Catus, but yeah easily. I still have a lot to do on the simulation side. The internals of the simulator are very solid, but there's basically zero configuration and pathetic result reporting. Some of the recent SimC changes made my action list interpretation very inefficient. I have a hard-coded java equivalent of Aggixx's action list that runs hundreds of times faster.

Most of my simulator development got sidetracked when I started working on that Brawl script idea (see old catus threads) which basically let you script a fight in addition to having an action list. This ended up being too complicated at the time, after experimenting with a bunch of ideas.

When I do analysis myself, I just go in the code and monitor whatever I need to and then write it out to custom files. So there hasn't been much thought yet about how to do this in general, from the Catus interface.

For v10, I've been working on the A vs B comparison feature, which has me cleaning up a lot of the simulator code so its easier to hook into it and get various statistics and results. I've made so many changes recently, I'll probably just delay this until v11 and get v10 out ASAP. I can add some simulator settings in that update so you can adjust combat time and stuff.

Revered

Postby Alpheus » Mon May 20, 2013 8:35 pm

raffy wrote:Not with the current Catus, but yeah easily. I still have a lot to do on the simulation side. The internals of the simulator are very solid, but there's basically zero configuration and pathetic result reporting. Some of the recent SimC changes made my action list interpretation very inefficient. I have a hard-coded java equivalent of Aggixx's action list that runs hundreds of times faster.

Most of my simulator development got sidetracked when I started working on that Brawl script idea (see old catus threads) which basically let you script a fight in addition to having an action list. This ended up being too complicated at the time, after experimenting with a bunch of ideas.

When I do analysis myself, I just go in the code and monitor whatever I need to and then write it out to custom files. So there hasn't been much thought yet about how to do this in general, from the Catus interface.

For v10, I've been working on the A vs B comparison feature, which has me cleaning up a lot of the simulator code so its easier to hook into it and get various statistics and results. I've made so many changes recently, I'll probably just delay this until v11 and get v10 out ASAP. I can add some simulator settings in that update so you can adjust combat time and stuff.

Overall Catus seems to be a very powerful set of tools. Right now what I'm trying to do is find the highest reforge judging by the sum of secondaries by manually switching gems after I get a high parse and then replacing overflow hit/X gems with stamina/X. Then I take some of the highest parses and run the generator to sim the DPS. Now, obviously the higher sums of secondaries have lower overall agility and it occurs to me that this would bias the sims towards setups with brute-forced high secondaries and ignoring any viable alternatives with lower secondaries but more agility (gained through efficient set bonus usage, for example).

Is there any way one would directly link this together in the sense that instead of reforging 1:1:1 to the highest sum it would try to find the one with the highest generated DPS (obviously you'd probably need a simplified heuristic for this since generating 1k-10k parses for every permutation is probably overkill). Nonetheless, this is what I've found myself doing most of the night and I can't help but wonder if there's any efficient variations I've missed.

My armory (just got crafted boots tonight and I'll do complete reforges after Wednesday's updates):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... s/advanced

Aside:
My realm has a space in its name and when I search and pick my character it will set the input to 'Alpheus Defias Brotherhood!" which seems to break after subsequent Imports (failed API...). I've tried modifying this string manually and 'Alpheus Defias-Brotherhood!" seems to work fine.

Exalted

Postby raffy » Mon May 20, 2013 9:22 pm

The realm issue is fixed in v10. Basically, I added the "!" to get around the Blizzard API bug the other week (missing realms in realm status), but then that caused a new bug, where realms with spaces in their names didn't convert to dashes (the "!" signified that the realm was confirmed valid as-is.) This is mainly because Edgy is on Suramar, and Suramar has no space :p

Unless your hit/exp is really wacky or you use some really weird piece of offset gear with terrible sockets, satisfying all socket bonuses, and then letting the reforger jiggle the orange gems is sufficiently optimal. You won't be able to detect the difference 80 agility makes w/o a ridiculous number of simulations. Additionally, 1:1:1 reforging makes most offset piece considerations silly too, since all secondaries are essentially the same (where as if we were maximizing mastery, the gear stats matter more.) After making the 1:1:1 reforger with gem/enchant support, I was actually surprised how consistently it is able to transform almost any profile into a decent 1:1:1 setup.

The v10 reforger can automatically fill all your sockets appropriately (rather than just the oranges) and then even break the bonuses on gear where you have like 2 blue slots with a 60 secondary socket bonus.

Actually, when I was debugging this feature, it took me forever to find a piece of gear that actually had socket colors and a bonus that was worth breaking. I actually tried twice, the first time, I just gave up and created my own piece of gear with like 4 blue sockets and +0 bonus. Then, I modified the queries on http://raffy.antistupid.com/wow/ptr_gear.php to include all feral gear and browsed the socket colors until I found a real candidate.

For reference, I do like 500K simulations for the final iteration of my trinket pair rankings, which gives enough resolution to keep the trinket ilvls in order, but still isn't large enough to say pair #7 is better than #9 (because they might be ~100 DPS apart) and the entire thing is still a function of fight style, combat time, raid makeup, and actual in-game execution.

However, you could probably simulate to some degree of certainty if gemming {Red as Red and Yellow as Orange} actually is better than {Red as Orange and Yellow as Yellow} or going straight Red (by simulating the extremes.)

That said, my generalizations might be incorrect, which was my key motivation for building Catus: I'm not a Troll druid with Inscription and Leatherworking and I don't raid in a 25 man guild. Being able to easily compute this stuff for your own gear/race/spec/profs/raidmakeup/etc is important because, while any individual different might be random noise, combine a few of them and you may find better local maxima that gives your Feral an edge.

Exalted

Postby raffy » Tue May 21, 2013 4:38 am

Fixed the stupid reforger menu bug with Zephyrus v10 and put the link back up.

@Alpheus
I added partial Simc profile export to Catus (I'll improve it more later)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/298 ... rtSimc.png
"Simulator: Distribution" now has both combat time and iteration fields. It is setup as a single target, from behind, on a typical 93 boss using Aggixx's latest script. The distribution collection is disabled above 1000 because it's so inefficient, so you just get DPS numbers after that point.

I put Catus v10 up as well. I also added permalinks to previous version (for both Catus and Zephyrus) if I break something.

Revered

Postby Alpheus » Tue May 21, 2013 7:13 am

raffy wrote:Fixed the stupid reforger menu bug with Zephyrus v10 and put the link back up.

I added Simc profile export to Catus:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/298 ... rtSimc.png

Cheers Raffy, you the best!

The main reason I wanted distribution graphs (see http://www.simulationcraft.org/520/Raid ... ml#player5 "DPS Timeline") is because I still wanted to have a general idea of how my dps is distributed throughout the fight. Now I'm aware that this is still a theoretical sandbox but the first 30-40 seconds of the fight are still the most predictable (at least they have very low variance from fight to fight) and the real world results are actually very close to sims. I consider this very useful because on most fights there is a very rapid change in environment or target swapping after the initial burst after 30-40 seconds (usually after berserk + potion ends and trinkets expire). This is very noticable throughout the fight since the majority of my dps is established by the pull burst, the later-phase blades + cooldown (+aoe) timings and the usage of certain boss modifiers (Jin'rokh, Ji-kun, Horridon). There's the swap to turtles on tortos, swap to adds on Durumu, jumping on even platforms Ji-kun (odd platforms either start there or are out of sync with zerk), bouncing balls/movement on Lei Shen, burst on primordius bloods, bleed cleave/swap on mageara and twins, etc.

Then there's the second bit, which is max dps and standard deviation - most of the rankings and trinket ratios are using either median or average comparisons but to be honest I don't mind going with a lower average if there's a higher probability of strong extreme parses on the higher end of the spectrum. Sometimes you just luck out and get an easy rank #1

Postby Hinalover » Tue May 21, 2013 3:33 pm

I think the amount of stats from the upgrades maybe off in the latest version. If you load up my toon (Delritha Kil'jaeden!)

It shows up as hit: 2550, exp: 2806, Mastery: 7570, Haste: 7568, Crit: 7569

However if you look at the actual values:

Hit: 2552, exp: 2809, Mastery: 7580, Haste: 7576, Crit: 7576

It's working, just something to look into.

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Tue May 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Values are definitely off, and not just a rounding issue (unless it's a compound one).

549 Lightning-Eye Hood:
Catus: 1151 haste / 1223 mastery
In-game: 1157 haste / 1235 mastery

Postby Dopamean » Tue May 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Hey. Firstly, thanks for that WW reforger for rune. It's awesome. Not sure if 5.3 and upgrades broke something though. Did it 3 separate times and the in-game values were skewed. Maybe get a check and fix? Thanks much.

PreviousNext

Return to Kitty DPS