Register

Edgy/Raffy's Official Catus Thread

Face-rippin fun.
Revered

Re: Edgy/Raffy's Official Catus Thread

Postby Tremnen » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Treants do benefit from your haste and crit but you should try and use them when Rune has about 2-3 seconds left on its proc. This way they use your super buffed mastery to apply their rake and then go back to meleeing with your haste and crit. Also always try and sit on 2 charges in between trinket procs, so use one if it even gets up to three.

they are using mixed gems to either account for issues where their gear is too laden with a certain stat. For instance I am using Agi/Haste gems now thanks to a tip from Stenhaldi, because my haste on my gear was so low reforges were not enough to make up the difference and get a close 1:1:1 rune proc.

Edit: Also at higher gear levels Secondary stats are proving bigger gains than flat agility.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... n/advanced

Right now Catus seems to go all or nothing with gemming, either agility only gems in red sockets or secondary stat only gems in yellow depending on what setting you click on when you regem. Your gear from reforges is perfect 1:1:1 right now meaning using secondary gems will probably be a dps loss. The biggest thing these other ferals have on you right now is a better weapon and better trinkets. To improve your dps your best bet is either hoping for better gear or looking at your play and figure out what you might be doing wrong in certain situations. My gear and your gear is relatively close and here is my log of nazgrim last week. (I was around 555 ilvl when this happened and did not have 4pc tier yet.)

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-q ... 22&e=19586

My Dps is far from optimal and I was putting out 265K DPSe. I do have better trinkets and a slightly better weapon but more likely than not the gap is a rotation error and not a gear issue between my dps and yours.

Postby Molov » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:04 pm

Thanks for your answer, i was about to ask if the buffs applies for treants the same way it does for our bleeds, that means they keep the buff the whole time they're up even if we don't have the buff anymore. I'll use them like that then, thanks.

For Nazgrim it was on LFR because i don't really know that feral (although i should, we're like 4 ferals main in the whole faction!), but the dps difference is because i was trying out Treants and i used my berserk on adds at pull. On my logs (http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-fnscfrmohcfat21f/) on Nazgrim i'm even lower (165K), because those idiots of my guildies didn't let me stay on boss when not on def stance, you're doing 10% more damage on boss than me. But i'll work on my rotation a lot more now that i have Treants and basically have to relearn haha. I used to just dps naturally, like, without really thinking about my rotation. The big difference i see, is Rip uptime, your rip is up 10% more time.

Thanks for your answer!

Exalted

Postby raffy » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:19 pm

The 1:1:1 has two modes: one where 1 Agi > 2 Secondary (normal, "Red") and one where 2 Secondary > 1 Mastery ([x] use Secondaries, "Yellow"). As I mentioned in my previous post, I played a bit with 1 Agi = 2 Secondary ("Orange") strategy, but it ends up never using red gems due to how the scoring function rewards higher proc values. With the correct score, it can blend Red and Orange gems (in Red sockets). I guess ultimately there should be 4 options: Red, Orangered, Orange, Yellow.

In terms of what's best (this varies at different item levels), the choice of gemming is impacted by what talents you take: I doubt "Yellow" gems can beat "Red" gems for HotW/FoN. I'd imagine the traditional 1:1:1 setup is more universal (works with all talents and encounter types) whereas secondary gemming is stronger for some and weaker for others. I encourage you to answer these questions for your own gear in Catus, by just testing both reforge strategies (I'd test various combinations of the Cleave encounter too.)

One disadvantage of higher haste in-game is that you have less time to wait around for good alignment. While many people think "Feral is so slow" and "Feral energy regen is terrible", all that idle time gives us time to think ahead and align stuff properly. That said, the more secondaries we get through reforging, the better the 1:1:1 result; in terms of balance (can get it super tight) and the size of the proc (might gain +4000 mastery.)

Unless you get a weird result (like Tremnen, where his maximum reforgable haste is like 2-3K below any other stat, use Catus: Find Bounds to check), the 1:1:1 with Red gems is still superior for most players right now.

If you want to get an "Orangeish" 1:1:1 reforge in Catus, do this: change your Red gems manually to Orange, choosing the secondary that you need the most according to Find Bounds. Then do a reforge but disable [x] Change Gems.

Revered

Postby Steakbomb » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:41 pm

Personally I use pure Agi gems in all my red slots, a mix of Agi/Haste, Agi/Crit, Agi/Mastery in all my yellow slots, and Agi/Hit in my blue slots atm.

This is based on my current gear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/B ... b/advanced

Everyone's gear is different and I pass on a lot of upgrades as I raid with a Brewmaster and a Rogue so most of the time if it's not a BiS item, I usually pass on it.

I change very few things within Catus and it changes the gems for me, although I ignore it when it suggests replacing 1 orange gem with another and putting the same orange gem in another item.

The best way to look at it I have found is look at the number of gems that it suggests using (IE: 2 Agi/Crit and 2 Agi/Haste and 1 Agi/Mastery) and move them around how you see fit.

A while back I tried going Yellow gems in yellow slots and Orange gems in Red slots and it gave a bunch of extra secondaries but I lost a lot of Agi so I went back after 1 raid.

1 thing to remember with Catus is that the first Reforge/Regem isn't always the best. There is a drop down box under the Reforge area that has multiple Reforge/Regem so you can look at a bunch of different options and choose what's best for you in your current gear.

Also, you can change the auto-fill gems around to your liking or make it so the Reforge doesn't auto change gems around. Personally I disable the gem changes until I do a reforge to look at stats, snapshot it, and then change gems to look at the differences.

Exalted

Postby raffy » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Steakbomb wrote:I change very few things within Catus and it changes the gems for me, although I ignore it when it suggests replacing 1 orange gem with another and putting the same orange gem in another item.
When you find a reforge you like, hit Minimize Cost. This will preserve as many of your existing gems as possible. It is very complicated to find multiple solutions, find all solutions (exhaustive), and preserve existing gems/enchants all at the same time. Minimize Cost operates on the assumption that since your current reforging exists, other similar arrangements might also exist. Minimize Cost exhaustively finds all possible ways to generate very similar numbers inside of a small radius. Once it finds all possible solutions, it reduces duplicates by computing how many gear changes are required, and choosing the least for each stat permutation. This is surprisingly difficult in the general case. When you run Minimize Cost, it will indicate the number of changes required (like +2 enchant, +3 gem) in the solution menu. When you run normal reforging, this calculation isn't done because its too complicated; if I know you can get "2550/2550 8000:7999:7999", I don't bother finding another arrangement that produces those same numbers. Whereas with Minimize Cost, I might find 10 ways to get "2550/2550 8000:7999:7999".

Exalted

Postby raffy » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:20 am

Stat weight teaser!

Code: Select all
[Settings]
 Iterations = 5000
      Delta = 1000

67197 AP, 30330 Agility, 86.55% Mastery, 51.21% Crit, 20.66% Haste, 7.50% Hit, 8.17% Exp
2550 Hit, 2778 Expertise, 26112 Agi, 8791 Mastery, 8781 Haste, 8789 Crit

[Weights]
Name                    DPS   Stdev    Gain  Weight  Delta
Baseline             341.8K  14.63K       0    0.00 
Agility              353.1K  15.25K  11.27K   11.27  +1000 Agility
Weapon Damage        348.1K  14.90K    6313    6.31  +1000 Weapon Damage
Expertise            336.7K  14.66K    5033    5.03  -1228 Expertise
Hit                  336.9K  14.62K    4874    4.87  -1000 Hit
Attack Power         345.9K  14.95K    4163    4.16  +1000 Attack Power
Strength             345.9K  14.87K    4143    4.14  +1000 Strength
Secondary            345.9K  14.59K    4074    4.07  +333 Crit, +333 Haste, +333 Mastery

Speed: 8 sims of 5000 iterations in 1.2m using 8 cores

[Catus Import String]
Agility: 11.27
Weapon Damage: 6.31
Expertise: 5.03
Hit: 4.87
Attack Power: 4.16
Strength: 4.14
Mastery: 4.07
Haste: 4.07
Crit: 4.07

Exalted

Postby raffy » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:10 am

Released Catus v22.
Please try to avoid downloading this update manually. Instead, you should get this update automatically when you launch Catus (if you haven't opened it within the last hour.) If you have launched Catus within the hour, and want to update, delete "Taint.json" (inside Cache/dl.dropbox.com). You'll get a prompt on startup, asking you to upgrade, and it should download, update, and relaunch automatically.
1:1:1 Reforger has Red, Orange, Yellow gem modes (Orangered still not working properly)
Simulator: Stat Weights!
Hit/Exp can be entered as percents (2550 or 7.5%)
Stormlash hotfix
Various bug fixes

Let me know if the update fails; I've only tested it on my own machines.

Simulator: Stat Weights, works like the other Catus simulators: it uses whatever gear/talents/settings/encounter you have selected. I recommend using a larger simulation size, like 20K+, to get stable results, otherwise you'll encounter a lot of variance (like the above print out shows AP > Strength.)

You can disable most stats from being evaluated except for Mastery, Haste, and Crit. [x] "Group Secondaries" will increase three of these stats at once, and produce a single weight. Like "Custom Stats", all Stat Weight deltas do not impact Rune or similar effects. In the next update, I'll add another checkbox so you can compare Agility vs. Secondary (and have it impact the proc amount.)

Hit work like this:
Assume: Delta = 1000 and Max = 2550 (7.5%)
If you have "Max" (or greater) Hit, say 2600, then the delta will be negative, and a sim will be done with Min[2550,2600]-1000 = 1550 Hit (which is effectively a -1050 Delta)
If you have 500 Hit, then the delta will be positive, and a sim will be done with 1500 Hit.
Exp works the same way.

In the above example, I have 2778 Expertise but I'm using a Max of 2550, so when I use a 1000, I drop 1228 Expertise, to put me at 1550 (since the extra 228 is soft-cap excess.) You can disable this by making the Max field blank or choosing a larger Max.
Delta = 1000     
2550 Hit, 2778 Expertise, 26112 Agi, 8791 Mastery, 8781 Haste, 8789 Crit
Agility              353.1K  15.25K  11.27K   11.27  +1000 Agility
Expertise            336.7K  14.66K    5033    5.03  -1228 Expertise

If the updater is successful, I'll probably do another update tomorrow, with a few more Stat Weight upgrades and I want to expose a new encounter type: "Sequence".

Edit: grr, my stormlash change isn't correct. I made the change from memory and increased the ICD by 5x and the damage by 5x, but the ICD stays the same, it just procs 1/5 as much. It's fixed now but I didn't push a new update.

Postby Spanja » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:39 am

Updater works fine on my W7 X64 ;)

Postby Zstriker » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:30 pm

updates works fine
thank you man!

Exalted

Postby raffy » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:27 am

Cool!

Here are some more stable weights for SotF+DoC for my gear:
(with a custom stats of -228 Exp giving 2550/2550)
Baseline             339.2K  14.59K       0    0.00   0.00 
Agility              348.1K  14.77K    8906    9.90   3.02  +900 Agility
Weapon Damage        344.4K  14.55K    5146    5.72   1.75  +900 Weapon Damage
Hit                  334.7K  14.55K    4433    4.93   1.50  -900 Hit
Expertise            334.9K  14.49K    4211    4.68   1.43  -900 Expertise
Strength             342.7K  14.65K    3360    3.73   1.14  +900 Strength
Attack Power         342.3K  14.61K    3026    3.36   1.03  +900 Attack Power
Secondary            342.2K  14.57K    2948    3.28   1.00  +300 Crit, +300 Haste, +300 Mastery

This matches my understanding: I should be Hit/Exp capped and "Red" 1:1:1 reforge is best.

Hit/Exp should be the same but they're different, so I'm moving to the median instead of the mean. I'm also trying to improve the Hit/Exp interface so it's a bit simpler. In the next update, Hit/Exp will always delta down (instead of sometimes up), and there should be a better option for easy Hit/Exp capping.

I've added a new encounter feature called Encounter Script.
It's very basic right now, it supports 3 commands:
Format: #comment
        @time command arg1:val1 arg2:val2

Example: @5s    suffer mod:10% dur:2m 
         @1.5m  pool dur:1s

Commands:

1. suffer
  Arguments:
     mod (required) :: percentage (-50%, 200%) or multiplier (0.5, 3)
     dur (option)   :: duration of effect   
  Description:   
     - global damager modifier on all targets
     - does not snapshot
     - works like +Melee Damage debuff
     - stacks multiplicatively with other suffer modifiers
     - modifier of 0 = immunity to damage

2. wait
  Arguments:
  Description:   
     - works like intermission
     - autoattack/action list is paused

3. pool
  Arguments:
  Description:   
     - exactly like pool_resource

Eventually this will be improved, with many other commands and trigger types. "@time" is just the most basic, whereas you could have @time w/repeat and w/limit. Or maybe something like "on:event", like "on:25%". I'm not exactly sure yet, but I intend to provide this kind of basic scripting support on top of all encounters.

Aggixx requested this functionality for some wave during Proving Grounds, where you have: 1 minute, where first 30 seconds are -50% damage and then you get 20 seconds at +300% damage. You can do this in Catus: Duration: 60s (Fixed)
@0  suffer mod:-50% dur:30s
@30 suffer mod:300% dur:20s

We've also been playing with Challenge Mode scaling. Aggixx has been working on the scaling equations.

I also found another rare bug in the simulator scheduler where it could reorder events with identical trigger times.

Overlapping intermissions are now possible (due to Encounter Script degrees of freedom.) Overlapping pool_resource is not allowed, the latest overwrites the existing.

Postby Telkor » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:48 am

I seem to have stumbled upon an odd bug in the reforger. I managed to duplicate similar results with version 19 as well, so this does not appear to be newly introduced.

My toon is Telkor of US-Icecrown

By importing the gear he is currently wearing (missing a glove enchant) the only way I can make it find a reforging solution is by telling it to:
Hit at least 2550
Exp at most (or near) 2550
Ignore glove enchant

This finds a very nice solution. Hit/Exp 2564/2544 and M/H/C 8538/8537/8536

If I allow it to change glove enchant and change Exp to at least, it should be able to find the above solution +170 expertise (there may be one slightly better, but this still exists). However, when I allow it to change glove enchant OR manually change the enchant to expertise it returns the "No hit.exp solution meet criteria" error. Changing Hit/expertise modifiers and/or range do not seem to help at all.

Once I have changed the enchant, I change it back to no enchant and I can find the above solution again by not allowing it to change glove enchant.

While this is easy to work around in this case and I've had zero previous issues, I felt I should either point this out or find out if I'm doing something horribly wrong. I'd also like to toss in a thanks for a program that was amazing to begin with and has progressively gotten more so as you continue to patch it.

Other settings are as follows:
Mastery Overflow - 0 Haste Gap - 0 Crit Gap - 0
Change gems: Yes Break bonuses: Yes keep colors: No Leave Empty: No
Gem Option: Red
Allow Stamina: Yes
Enchants Back: Yes

Screenshots or logs or anything else you would like, I would be happy to provide.

PS - A while ago you asked for feature suggestions/requests, I thought of two while playing around this evening.

1 - As a quality of life feature, it would be nice to be able to either batch sims from saved configuration, or to add more to the A vs B Compare tab (A vs B vs C vs etc). An example of where this would be handy would be:

Valor to upgrade 1 thing and the choice of 3 things to upgrade - currently I set up the gear configs for Base and 3 different upgrades, then sim 1 by 1 manually.
OR
Get 1 new upgrade and want to compare all the trinket combinations available to me.

I realize that the time consuming part to these comparisons is usually setting up the gear itself, but it would be nice to set them all up and walk away for a couple of mins than to watch the progress bar 4 or 5 times.

2 - When simulating, it would be nice to have one of the Auto-Name features be the name of the current configuration (assuming nothing has changed since last config was loaded).

Exalted

Postby raffy » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:20 am

Mastery Overflow needs to be a bigger number. Overflow of 0 is looking for near-perfect results. It will only accept solutions that are like X+1:X:X, or due to certain rounding situations X+1:X:X-1. if you look at the solution menu with an overflow of 0, you'll see that solutions are near perfect. The number in parenthesis (0) or (1) correspond to the distance from ideal X+1:X:X.

8538:8537:8536 (1) is +1 off optimal (or within an overflow radius of 0 since 1/3 rounds to 0)

Overflow cannot hurt your results, it just makes the reforging process a bit slower at larger values. Usually 100 or so is sufficient for all gear types. It also prevents finding unbalanced/sloppy solutions.

I would also suggest disabling stamina gems, and only enable it if you have difficulty finding a reforge.

With overflow > 0 (say 100), you can get:
Hit: 2550, Expertise: 2550, Mastery: 8661, Haste: 8652, Crit: 8636

As an aside: Overflow and Search Range are the magic behind Minimize Cost. When you click Minimize Cost, it temporarily sets your Hit to your current hit, your Exp to your current exp, Search Range to 3, Overflow to 3, and your gaps matching your existing imbalance. I disable "remove duplicates solutions" (a feature not selectable in the interface) and since the reforger is exhaustive, I can plow through all possible reforging solutions that exist within ~3 stats of your current reforge, and then sort them by the number of gem/enchant changes required.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree the configuration stuff and AvsB need a lot of work. Configurations are often too difficult to use/manage. AvsB is still very incomplete. It's too difficult to use. A batch simulator is probably a better approach.

Exalted

Postby raffy » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:57 pm

Challenge Mode stuff is finally working thanks to Aggixx!
- CMR has a new toggle (enabled in conjunction with down-scaling)
- CMR has new cyan warning
- CMR disables Sha-touched gem (but won't remove it from your gear)
- CMR stat scaling is very close to in-game (still need to resolve minor rounding issues)
- Individual gear tooltips may differ from in-game tooltips but overall stats should be close
- CMR stat scaling works when you weapon swap (even though more than just your weapon stats actually change)
- Reforgers operate on unscaled gear when you're down-scaled, but display down-scaled stats in summary
- 1:1:1 reforge will give strange results (but Rune isn't recommended)
- You can no longer weapon-swap an item socketed with Jeweler Facets and violate Unique (2) limit
- Rip extensions are now global, there is an Internal Feature to re-enable target-local extensions
- "Reset Preferences" button will restore Catus to default state

I'll be pushing v23 soon.

Exalted

Postby raffy » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:11 am

Released Catus v23

See above post for changes, plus:
- Custom Stats is now part of Cat Stats
- "Edit Custom Items..." renamed to "Manage Gear" and is part of Equipment pane
- Item Level menu replaced with Scaled menu
- Clear Gear button replaced with Clear menu
- Screenshot should be fixed on Windows (no funky background painting issues)
- Import character doesn't clear Item Scaling anymore
- Stats Weights can Hit/Exp cap
- Stats Weights can go Decrease/Increase/Both delta for Exp
- Stats Weights includes existing weights
- You can hold [alt] while hitting Stats Weights button to get detailed output
- Added Infinite Cores option to Stat Weights so all weights are computed at the same time
- "Confirm Hotfixes" is formatted better
- You can click on scaled item banner to get a Gear Compare (not new)
- You can click on audit warning to get Additional Information (not new)
- Added "Proving Grounds: Wave 10" to Standard Encounters for testing
- Patchwerk encounter can be defined by health

There are still some rounding issues with Challenge Mode scaling, they'll be fixed eventually.

Honored

Postby Helistar » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:24 am

raffy wrote:Cool!
Here are some more stable weights for SotF+DoC for my gear:
(with a custom stats of -228 Exp giving 2550/2550)

Do you have the +- error on the stat weights? It's very nice to see 3.28 and 3.26, but if they are +-1 they become a lot less useful :)

Exalted

Postby raffy » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:58 am

Helistar wrote:Do you have the +- error on the stat weights? It's very nice to see 3.28 and 3.26, but if they are +-1 they become a lot less useful :)

I'll add some error analysis in the next update, I completely forgot about that. I did switch to the median, which makes the numbers more stable at smaller iteration counts.

The biggest source of variance from my understanding (outside of normal sim variance) is that each sim (with its corresponding delta) independently satisfies the encounter criteria. For example, if you specify "7.5min" Patchwerk, the Baseline and +1000 Agility sim both have to evolve the proper HP such that you end up with a 7.5min kill. If you run like 10 weights, their actual median run times might be 7.5m+/-10sec {7.55min, 7.54min, 7.57min etc..} which is not being accounted for. Different encounter constraints use different algorithms to generate their run times. Often, the simulator resorts to a fixed point approach, where it recursively approximates the desired run time until it's stable. I believe the Patchwerk simulator starts with 10m HP or some lazy guess based on item level, and then runs 10 iterations, updates the encounter, runs 25 iterations, updates the encounter again, runs 50 iterations, etc.. and does this a few times. Possibly when you're doing stat weights, Catus could spend more time generating comparable encounter run times. Or maybe a simple linear correction based on the fight duration is all thats required.

If you run 100K+ iterations, there is unexpected variance mainly due to uneven encounter times that are determined independent of the number of iterations performed. 100K iterations should encourage more time to be spent stabilizing the encounter.

Exalted

Postby raffy » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:14 am

Upcoming Catus features:
- Configurations work like Profiles in most Lua addons, where once selected, all changes are made into that configuration until you duplicate it, delete it, etc...
- This makes it much easier to manage configurations because all changes made are applied to currently selected configuration, no manual saving is required.
- This also means each configuration always has a name.
- AvsB will be replaced with a batch simulator, which can run any number of configurations.
- Simulator: Trinkets!
- Aggixx pointed out that Multistrike and Cleave can miss, so now works like this.
- Healing Touch triggers a "Heal" proc, which can proc various effects (like Dancing Steel)
- Most encounters now use a fixed point algorithm that uses the median instead of the mean.
- Stat Weights are currently too volatile, I'm working on some techniques to produce better numbers.
- Encounter: Sequence

Postby JTF195 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:30 pm

What exactly does the Advanced opener do? (and why is it less dps than Ravage?)

Revered

Postby Tremnen » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:44 pm

I'm not 100% but i believe i read that the advanced opener is for Harom's / TED so you can get 5cp DoC Rip off the bat on the target by abusing 4pc from tier 16.

Exalted

Postby raffy » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:04 pm

It's Aggixx's opener if you have 4PC and SR glyph, but it's ideal for DoC:
switch (cfg.opener) {
   case ADVANCED:
      if (bonus_t16_4p && spec.glyph_sr) {
         enterStealth();
         TF.click();
         SR.click();
         FF.ready = 5000; // prevent FF
         addStealthOpener(RAVAGE);
      }

Pre-TF + SR`0 (+3) CP + Ravage Crit (+2 CP) = 1 DoC charge still available for 5cp Rip:
00:00.000 @Player Healing Touch
00:00.000 +Dream of Cenarius: +2
00:00.000 +Savage Roar`0: 12.90s (0.00s)
00:00.000 +Potion#1: +4000 Agility
00:00.000 +Prowl
00:00.000 +Tiger's Fury: +0 (100 > 100)
00:00.000 +Feral Rage
00:00.000 *** Combat ***
00:00.000 *Savage Roar`0: 14.07s (12.90s)
00:00.000 -Feral Rage
00:00.000 @Boss   Combo: 3 (+3/3)
00:01.031 -Prowl
00:01.031 ~Dream of Cenarius (1/2)
00:01.031 @Boss   Ravage                             384257 Crit         +SR+DoC+TF+Agi(4000)
00:01.031 +Dancing Steel: +1650 Agility
00:01.031 +Flurry of Xuen
00:01.031 +Rune of Re-Origination<543>: +35140 Mastery, -8789 Crit, -8781 Haste
00:01.031 +Renataki's Soul Charm<543>: +1622 Agility (1/10)
00:01.031 @Boss   Combo: 5 (+2/2)
00:01.031 @Boss   Melee                               33928 Hit          +SR+TF+Agi(7272)
00:01.331 @Boss   Flurry of Xuen#1                    19296 Hit          +SR+TF+Agi(7272)
00:01.631 @Boss   Flurry of Xuen#2                    19296 Hit          +SR+TF+Agi(7272)
00:01.931 @Boss   Flurry of Xuen#3                    38591 Crit         +SR+TF+Agi(7272)
00:01.940 @Boss   Melee                               31567 Hit          +SR+TF+Agi(7272)
00:02.031 ~Renataki's Soul Charm<543>: +3244 Agility (2/10)
00:02.076 +Berserk
00:02.076 +Synapse Springs
00:02.076 -Dream of Cenarius (0/2)
00:02.076 @Boss   +Rip`5#+SR+DoC+TF+Agi(10814)+Mastery(35140)-Crit(8789)

Edit: fixed, forgot to spec DoC :p

Postby JTF195 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:47 pm

Makes sense. I kinda figured it might be something like that.

Any particular reason it sims a little lower? (In my gear, at least)

Exalted

Postby raffy » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Yeah, your trinkets are not designed for that opener; it's for Ebon+X.

At high enough ilvl, many trinket combinations can generate 5 more CP within 10 seconds, which means you'll end up replacing that first Rip with another Rip. Ebon is the only trinket would produce a weaker Rip at this point. If you check a combat log, I bet Rune+AoC is double Ripping on the opener, basically meaning you're wasting your first TF.
00:00.000 @Player Healing Touch
00:00.000 +Dream of Cenarius: +2
00:00.000 +Savage Roar`0: 12.91s (0.00s)
00:00.000 +Potion#1: +4000 Agility
00:00.000 +Prowl
00:00.000 +Tiger's Fury: +0 (100 > 100)
00:00.000 +Feral Rage
00:00.000 *** Combat ***
00:00.000 *Savage Roar`0: 14.08s (12.91s)
00:00.000 -Feral Rage
00:00.000 @Boss   Combo: 3 (+3/3)
00:01.040 -Prowl
00:01.040 ~Dream of Cenarius (1/2)
00:01.040 @Boss   Ravage                             322766 Crit         +SR+DoC+TF+Agi(4000)
00:01.040 +Dancing Steel: +1650 Agility
00:01.040 +Flurry of Xuen
00:01.040 @Boss   Combo: 5 (+2/2)
00:01.040 @Boss   Melee                               53522 Crit         +SR+TF+Agi(5650)
00:01.040 @Player LotP
00:01.040 +Assurance of Consequence<567>: +13399 Agility
00:01.340 @Boss   Flurry of Xuen#1                    51580 Crit         +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:01.640 @Boss   Flurry of Xuen#2                    51580 Crit         +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:01.795 @Boss   Melee                               66809 Crit         +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:01.940 @Boss   Flurry of Xuen#3                    51580 Crit         +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:02.065 +Berserk
00:02.065 -Dream of Cenarius (0/2)
00:02.065 @Boss   +Rip`5#+SR+DoC+TF+Agi(19049)
00:02.240 @Boss   Flurry of Xuen#4                    51580 Crit         +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:02.540 @Boss   Flurry of Xuen#5                    51580 Crit         +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:02.550 @Boss   Melee                               73229 Crit         +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:02.840 @Boss   Flurry of Xuen#6                    25790 Hit          +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:03.096 @Boss   Rake                               212050 Crit         +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:03.096 @Boss   Combo: 2 (+2/2)
00:03.140 @Boss   Flurry of Xuen#7                    25790 Hit          +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:03.305 @Boss   Melee                               26134 Glance       +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:03.440 @Boss   Flurry of Xuen#8                    25790 Hit          +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:03.740 @Boss   Flurry of Xuen#9                    25790 Hit          +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:04.040 @Boss   Flurry of Xuen#10                   51580 Crit         +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:04.040 -Flurry of Xuen
00:04.060 @Boss   Melee                               23871 Glance       +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:04.065 @Boss   Rip`5#1                            282673 Crit         +SR+DoC+TF+Agi(19049)
00:04.116 @Boss   Clipped: Rake: +0.00% [5]          164723 Before       +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:04.116 @Boss                                      164723 After        +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:04.116 @Boss   Rake                               212050 Crit         +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:04.116 @Boss   Combo: 4 (+2/2)
00:04.815 @Boss   Melee                               71109 Crit         +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:05.000 +Heroism
00:05.000 +Skull Banner
00:05.000 +Stormlash Totem
00:05.160 -PS
00:05.160 @Player Healing Touch (PS)               (181965) Hit          +Agi(19049)+44%
00:05.160 +Dream of Cenarius: +2
00:05.570 @Boss   Melee                               31511 Glance       +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:06.000 -Tiger's Fury
00:06.065 @Boss   Rip`5#2                            339208 Crit         +SR+DoC+TF+Agi(19049)
00:06.096 @Boss   Rake#1                             106025 Hit          +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:06.151 @Boss   Melee                               78886 Crit         +SR+Agi(19049)
00:06.209 ~Dream of Cenarius (1/2)
00:06.209 @Boss   Clipped: Rake: +13.04% [5]         164723 Before       +SR+TF+Agi(19049)
00:06.209 @Boss                                      186209 After        +SR+DoC+Agi(19049)
00:06.209 @Boss   Rake                               287650 Crit         +SR+DoC+Agi(19049)
00:06.209 @Boss   Stormlash#Rake                     124862 Hit          +Agi(19049)
00:06.209 @Boss   Combo: 5 (+1/2)
00:06.732 @Boss   Melee                               66818 Crit         +SR+Agi(19049)
00:06.732 +Rune of Re-Origination<510>: +34430 Mastery, -8607 Crit, -8608 Haste
00:07.235 -Dream of Cenarius (0/2)
00:07.235 @Boss   Clipped: Rip`5#: +55.92% [6]       219584 Before       +SR+DoC+TF+Agi(19049)
00:07.235 @Boss                                      342366 After        +SR+DoC+Agi(19049)+Mastery(34430)-Crit(8607)

Another opener that I intend to add is using FB with your first 5cp, get a PS proc, and then get a 5cp Rip up, all within 10sec.

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:41 pm

I found a super urgent bug! You have the expertise to gloves enchant called "Super Expertise" when it's actually called "Superior Expertise" :o

Exalted

Postby raffy » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Fixed :p

Honored

Postby adianar » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:17 am

Raffy,
Total noob user of your fine interface, but its not allowing me to solve for my reforge of my new pieces I won tonight. I'm getting a hit/exp error.

adianar@aerie peak and i'll log out in the gear. I've used your reforger religiously since it came out and I haven't had this issue before. Help pls!!

Thanks,

Adi

PreviousNext

Return to Kitty DPS