Register

TF Rune + Heroic Ren

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Honored

Re: TF Rune + Heroic Ren

Postby teddabear » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:43 am

I believe this has been brought up before but it hasn't been mentioned in this thread. I'm pretty sure RoR scales much differently than the other trinkets. The answer to the OPs question is dependant on his gear level.

Revered

Postby Alpheus » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:56 am

raffy wrote:In an attempt to save this thread :p, next Catus will allow you produce the entire proc table for Rip and Rake, specific to your gear, procs, buffs, spec, etc.

Rip table for Edgy: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/298 ... pTable.txt

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe T15 4set crit works on Rake and Rip (ie. different between 6.18x and 6.27x)

Exalted

Postby raffy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:23 am

Alpheus wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe T15 4set crit works on Rake and Rip (ie. different between 6.18x and 6.27x)

You're correct. For some reason I didn't sanity check it; it's finding all the buffs via code w/o my input. Thanks.

Revered

Postby Alpheus » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:31 am

raffy wrote:
Alpheus wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe T15 4set crit works on Rake and Rip (ie. different between 6.18x and 6.27x)

You're correct. For some reason I didn't sanity check it; it's finding all the buffs via code w/o my input. Thanks.

Cheers! Would it be too much to ask for to get 4CP rip in there as well? I would just like to see at how many procs it breaks even with Rune 4CP vs. non-rune 5CP. Also, is the DoC the live version or the PTR one (25 v. 30)?

Exalted

Postby raffy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:49 am

Alpheus wrote:
raffy wrote:

Cheers! Would it be too much to ask for to get 4CP rip in there as well? I would just like to see at how many procs it breaks even with Rune 4CP vs. non-rune 5CP. Also, is the DoC the live version or the PTR one (25 v. 30)?

I added a combo column (refresh previous link) but it makes the table huge. The PTR DoC was reverted (although the latest PTR might still be 30% Rip-only). You can check all the coeffs by finding a row where just one buff is active:
Code: Select all
Multi  Damage  # AP     Crit Bleed
1.25x   42740  1  59073  46% 1.82x   4             DoC

Edit: oh crap I need to make that table relative to a 5cp no-buff Rip (not the 4cp)

Postby Qualiti » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:11 pm

Dysheki wrote:Oh, btw, my alt rogue now has 1 more piece of TF gear than my druid after 2 normal ToT clears (who still has 0). He also got 8 Runes in two weeks so at this pace I'll get the cloak next week.

-_-

I apologize for what this thread turned into.

I feel you brother...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... iti/simple

edit: btw appreciate all the leg work raffy, as usual keep up the hard work. ;p

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:01 pm

Qualiti wrote:
I feel you brother...

I mean this with zero disrespect: I find it kinda tongue in cheek that you are wearing the Patient title. /snicker.
*Please don't shoot me*

Postby Qualiti » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:00 am

Tinderhoof wrote:
Qualiti wrote:
I feel you brother...

I mean this with zero disrespect: I find it kinda tongue in cheek that you are wearing the Patient title. /snicker.
*Please don't shoot me*

LOL! You know what's really funny? I actually thought for a second someone would call me out for having that title on.. I just didn't expect it to be you of all people!

Revered

Postby Dysheki » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:15 am

I think it's more - while you wait for your TF gear how . . . patient you are. /sunglasses

Unlike me, I just bitch and moan. Usually when I bitch and moan I get something. It's my mantra. We'll see this week how it works out.
Twitch - Now with dachshund cam!

Revered

Postby Alpheus » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:00 am

11/12 Runestones this week after all bosses.... next week... next week... next week... next week...

Postby CrazyCatLady » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:23 am

Qualiti wrote:
Tinderhoof wrote:
Qualiti wrote:
I feel you brother...

*Please don't shoot me*

LOL! You know what's really funny? I actually thought for a second someone would call me out for having that title on.. I just didn't expect it to be you of all people!

I got my cloak on Tuesday this week!!! Yay me!

But........I'm still waiting to see the Jin'rokh helm drop in any way, shape, form or ilvl....../sigh. I even have tier chest in my bag in the event it does finally drop, hopefully the heroic version or, the loot gods willing, heroic TF! Would that be too much to ask?

Maybe I should change my title to "the Patient" also? >^.^<

Postby Qualiti » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:02 am

But........I'm still waiting to see the Jin'rokh helm drop in any way, shape, form or ilvl....../sigh. I even have tier chest in my bag in the event it does finally drop, hopefully the heroic version or, the loot gods willing, heroic TF! Would that be too much to ask?

LOL! Feral druids unite under "the Patient" title!!!

Revered

Postby Dysheki » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:47 am

Qualiti wrote:

LOL! Feral druids unite under "the Patient" title!!!

No. I'm not patient whatsoever. Still sitting on 0 TF pieces. What a crock of horseshit this TF system is.
Twitch - Now with dachshund cam!

Postby Qualiti » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:05 pm

Ah yeah we cleared most of zone last night 0 TF leather, I did get a Heroic Ren though.

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Dysheki wrote:No. I'm not patient whatsoever. Still sitting on 0 TF pieces. What a crock of horseshit this TF system is.

You are welcome to come raid with me. We are down to only 2 druids total in the raid, and I haven't got to raid with another Feral in over a year.
"We only do 12 hours a week!"

I put that in quotes because talking to a guy I know in Drow last night and I said "I don't think I could keep up with your raid times". His reply was "We only raid 20 hours a week..."

Previous

Return to Kitty DPS