Register

When To break t15 4pc NEED HELP

Face-rippin fun.
Honored

When To break t15 4pc NEED HELP

Postby bacevicius » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:55 am

OK, So I won the TF HEROIC Lightning eye hood of Jin rock, I took it, even though I have the Head , Grips, Legs, Shoulders, I have TF Ribraps at 536 ... so My question is since I cant seem to get a good sim result since I Have RORO reg and rentatki tf, I know the Hood is BIS. Do I need to wait for a regular t15 chestguard to replace and keep 4pc, or will I loose DPS by equipping the Heroic Hood now and using 3 pieces of tier, Im finding it hard to figure out just how much that 4 pc bonus gives vs.. the 549 Hood of jin rock , If someone has run in to the breaking 4 pc problem like this please help me out Thanks

Revered

Re: When To break t15 4pc NEED HELP

Postby Alpheus » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:11 am

bacevicius wrote:OK, So I won the TF HEROIC Lightning eye hood of Jin rock, I took it, even though I have the Head , Grips, Legs, Shoulders, I have TF Ribraps at 536 ... so My question is since I cant seem to get a good sim result since I Have RORO reg and rentatki tf, I know the Hood is BIS. Do I need to wait for a regular t15 chestguard to replace and keep 4pc, or will I loose DPS by equipping the Heroic Hood now and using 3 pieces of tier, Im finding it hard to figure out just how much that 4 pc bonus gives vs.. the 549 Hood of jin rock , If someone has run in to the breaking 4 pc problem like this please help me out Thanks

The 4set is probably going to give you more raw damage and dps utility (being able to burst aoe, target swap) than the extra item level on the helm. If anything try to get a LFR/normal chest token to maintain set bonus if you'd like to get the gemming and reforging over with but the chest and helm are equally very heavily itemized item slots so it's most likely going to break-even either way.

Return to Kitty DPS