Register

Does FB refresh a Rune Buffed rip <25%

Face-rippin fun.
Honored

Does FB refresh a Rune Buffed rip <25%

Postby bacevicius » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Has anyone confirmed that if a boss is under 25% and we get a rune proc will FB keep refreshing that 220 percent bleed buff on rip or does it cancel out after the original rip tick should have. I questioned an in game with a ticket, and obviously they couldn't tell me for sure or not.

Exalted

Re: Does FB refresh a Rune Buffed rip <25%

Postby Tinderhoof » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:43 pm

When you use FB to refresh Rip it keeps all of the snap shotted stats (Crit chance, Mastery level, and AP level) on the current Rip. Keep that Rip going for big damage the remainder of the fight.

Postby Felucia » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:54 am

If it wasn't like that, rune would be really bad post 25%. You would have to reapply rip again and again every time rune procs even tho you already had a big proc.
Lucky for us this isnt the case.

meow

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:37 am

Felucia wrote:If it wasn't like that, rune would be really bad post 25%. You would have to reapply rip again and again every time rune procs even tho you already had a big proc.

Not necessarily true, the flipside is that you wouldn't have to reapply rip at all; you would just time your bites instead.

Honored

Postby bacevicius » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:08 pm

god that was a really stupid question I just heard a complaint like the sr toolip saying 30 percent we I think were really getting that 40. saying rune would loose those bleeds cause they had an error in the rip refresh snapshot wanting rune to be up to do it again , but ive seen no such post , and gm comfirmed after 3 days, sorry for posting stupid questions

Return to Kitty DPS