Register

Some extra help improving

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Some extra help improving

Postby Ulthwé » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:57 pm

Hey, first time posting here.

I've been a feral for around 2 months now. I've mainly been a tank since I started playing back in WotLK doing kitty in the off time ... wrath being when I originally learned the spec. I'm just looking for some pointers in the feral rotation regarding FB as I've been reading alot about how people seem to use it often in the rotation. I've also seen people talking about not using shred at all? Not really sure on that as I always try and use shred over mangle in most situations.

I generally don't use FB unless if I've recently updated rip and SR to full while maintaining rake at all times if at all possible. I feel like at a 542 ilvl that I should be doing more dps than I currently am. I'm generally between 160k-200k single target depending on the fight, but that seems low to me. Here are some recent logs of my heroic runs from this week and an armory link. I'm also wondering how strong Assassination rogues are compared to ferals as there are 2 in my raid and they generally wipe me away with their single target dps. I know I shouldn't compare against another class but I guess i can't help it hehe.

If perhaps you see something that needs improving, please let me know as I'm just trying to improve my dps as we continue our heroic progression currently 9/13. Thanks again.

Re: Some extra help improving

Postby Ulthwé » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:00 am

Here is my logs from this last week. Having some issues posting the links so bear with me.

http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/262800/

Re: Some extra help improving

Postby Ulthwé » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:01 am

And my armory. For the logs, look at 20-08 and 21-08.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... 9/advanced

Return to Kitty DPS