Register

How good is the crafted belt?

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Revered

How good is the crafted belt?

Postby Sibylle » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Hi folks,

my very nice raid leader has offered me the crafted kitty belt. I'd have to pay mats of course, which I would, except that I wonder whether it's worth spending the money, or weather I should just wait for Garrosh to drop the BiS (so far, he gives me ANOTHER headpiece week after week, the muppet).

My armory

P.S. I got my 4-piece tier this evening! :D
-Sibylle

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious." (Brendan Gill)

Exalted

Re: How good is the crafted belt?

Postby Stenhaldi » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:59 pm

Crafted belt is marginally better than normal Garrosh belt (by like 100 dps) if you can afford the extra hit.

Actually, if you're not using Re-Origination, it's better by a larger margin than that since it has mastery.

Revered

Postby Sibylle » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Really? Well in that case... Thanks a lot, Stenhaldi, sounds like it's perfect for me :)
-Sibylle

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious." (Brendan Gill)

Exalted

Postby raffy » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:33 am

[543] Featherlight = 326.7K
[561] Snow Lily = 332.2K

Revered

Postby Sibylle » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:45 am

Thanks, Raffy :) I mean, I knew it was an upgrade, I was just wondering whether it was worth it spending 12k in mats if the Garrosh one might drop any week - we're not doing hard progression or anything. But as it turns out it's actually *better* than Garrosh's, it becomes a no-brainer!
-Sibylle

Honored

Postby Zstriker » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:09 am

Sibylle wrote:Thanks, Raffy :) I mean, I knew it was an upgrade, I was just wondering whether it was worth it spending 12k in mats if the Garrosh one might drop any week - we're not doing hard progression or anything. But as it turns out it's actually *better* than Garrosh's, it becomes a no-brainer!

it won't be dropping for long, but after you will craft it defenetly come out of garrosh's corpse... lovely rng
this is good upgrade and defenetly worth, as current bis doesn't have any hit pieces and belts are from later harder bosses so won't see any heroic one soon, but yet crafted one should help you reach them closer
would also be good to bribe guildbank to offer some spirits of war

Revered

Postby Sibylle » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Yeah that's the thing, we actually have a lot of spirits of war at the moment, so my guildies offered to make the belt for me :)
-Sibylle

Return to Kitty DPS