Register

Gemming and Reforge

Face-rippin fun.

Gemming and Reforge

Postby Nomorok » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:06 pm

Hey
i'm new in this forum.
i have a short question. i have the lei shen lfr trinket and i have forged and gemming my gear to 7079mastey 7075cirt 7070haste. a friend told me that it is not worth having ilvl530. i'm not sure. what are you think :)?

yours nomorok

Honored

Re: Gemming and Reforge

Postby Kraineth » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:22 pm

I'm killing 12/14H currently with the 536 trinket, partly due to not having a 2nd trinket drop for me so far, and partly because I prefer the Rune Rppm over the 2min ICD of AoC.

Overall it totally depends on what other trinkets you have avaliable as well as your total ilvl. If you give me your armory I can throw your character into Catus and see if another trinket would be an improvement or you can always do it yourself, rune is a strange case as it gets more powerful as you gear up.

Exalted

Re: Gemming and Reforge

Postby aggixx » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:12 am

As far as I'm aware if you're using the trinket it's always worth reforging 1:1:1, and if you don't have any better trinkets then that's totally reasonable. It's not too bad at all for your gear but it also shouldn't be too hard to replace (I think a LFR or Flex SoO trinket probably beats it).

Return to Kitty DPS