Register

How do Haste work with Rune of Re-Orgination?

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

How do Haste work with Rune of Re-Orgination?

Postby Westerberg » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:49 pm

Hey Everyone! I have a question about the Rune of Re - Orgination trinket Proc rate!
I wonder how high the Proc chance = per hit can be found out? And How does the Haste affect the proc rate of the Trinket! I know that it Increases the proc-rate but how much in Feral form really? I appreciate you answer! ^^

Exalted

Re: How do Haste work with Rune of Re-Orgination?

Postby Tinderhoof » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:33 pm

Proc's are not affected by haste anymore.

Exalted

Postby raffy » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:59 am

Related: there was a time, during the RPPM evolution (when Rune got buffed but Haste was still increasing effective RPPM), where I found a viable Rune+Talisman setup during T15, which was a Mastery proc below 3 stacks and Haste above, and it was competitive with traditional BiS Mastery Rune setup w/Shred as #1 damage source.

I remember initially when I tried the setup -- I think I was talking to Tinder at the time -- I was freaking out because it came out about 5% ahead of the current BiS, but later turned out to be a mistype of the new RPPM values for the Rune.

Postby Westerberg » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:50 pm

Alright then! Thanks for the answers! ^^

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:33 am

If you're interested in the nitty gritty details of how proc chance is calculated you can find them here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893549789
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6892090046

The simpler answer is that as you attack a target you have a "smooth" chance of proccing on each hit regardless of how frequent you hit. If you leave the target or stop attacking at anytime, the potential procs you could have gained in that time is pooled for up to 10 seconds and applied to your next hit to the target.

In addition, after a certain amount of time as elapsed with no proc occurances, there is a stacking proc chance multiplier that keeps increasing (to infinity) until you eventually get a proc.

Postby Westerberg » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:35 pm

Ah Thank you so much! ^^

Return to Kitty DPS