Register

My bleeds seem really weak

Face-rippin fun.

My bleeds seem really weak

Postby Riceburner » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:43 am

When I was looking at the logs of other ferals it seemed like on Iron Jugg their bleeds were ticking for almost 100k damage more per tick and I was wondering if you guys could figure out why?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... r/advanced
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-s ... 156&e=6483

Honored

Re: My bleeds seem really weak

Postby Kraineth » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:05 pm

That LFR Rune really should be replaced, I can't link you my logs because my guild's are private but on my juggernaut kills I average 1-2 more procs per fight from both my Haromm's and Rune, but my fight is about a minute shorter.

If you are just looking at the top rankings you should take a look at the uptime if their trinkets, most feral rankings come from getting really good procs.

On some of my less "lucky" pulls I see your ticks of Rip only about 20k average less than mine which makes sense given my higher ilvl

Postby Sniperfuchs » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:38 pm

Also, you should value secondaries more than pure agility with rune. It's all about getting those big mastery procs. With LFR rune, however, it's not even worth it. Listen to Kraineth and replace it asap :D

Postby Riceburner » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:21 am

Yeah I was going to wait til I got a heroic rune to change my gems but I'll change them to secondaries when I log in, but hopefully my guild gives me the heroic TED this week!

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:55 am

When Sniperfuchs' said it wasn't worth it he meant it's not a DPS gain with such a low item level Rune. Stick with primaries for now until you get a heroic Rune (even with a normal Rune you generally want to stick with primaries).

Return to Kitty DPS