Register

Lifeblood and Rune

Face-rippin fun.

Lifeblood and Rune

Postby Gynaecology » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:30 am

So, my druid is an herbalist, as I truly enjoy farming on a druid rather than any other class. As such, I don't really plan on changing my profession (yes, I know it's an inferior raiding profession, but still). My question is, does anyone have any idea whether it would be better to balance my stats so that when I use lifeblood it is exactly 1 point under my mastery, while I also keep crit 1 point under my mastery at all times, or would it be better to just leave them at a 1:1:1 and just take the occasional haste proc?

Edit: My Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... d/advanced

Revered

Re: Lifeblood and Rune

Postby Tremnen » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:11 am

Wouldnt be worth it at all. I'd recommend if you are married to it to only activate it while Rune has already procced so you dont end up accidentally procing a haste proc.

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:51 am

You can actually simulate it in Catus pretty easily, just put the value of your Lifeblood in the haste gap box in the reforging section before hitting reforge. I simmed it quick and it looks like it's pretty much dead even (low haste came out ahead but it was well within the margin of error).

I suppose if I were you I would reforge with the lower haste just so I wouldn't have to worry about lifeblood giving you a bad proc. Just make sure you use it before you hit the boss at the start of the fight!

Postby Gynaecology » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:52 am

Thank you so much for the help! That makes sense.

Return to Kitty DPS