Register

Rune and Spoils

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Rune and Spoils

Postby Tempo » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:10 am

should i use rune? should i use rune with aoc? should i gem for a haste proc? what do you guys think is best in your experience...

Revered

Re: Rune and Spoils

Postby Alpheus » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:24 am

Tempo wrote:should i use rune? should i use rune with aoc? should i gem for a haste proc? what do you guys think is best in your experience...

Yes. What's the alternative? No.

Postby Tempo » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:38 am

Alpheus wrote:
Tempo wrote:should i use rune? should i use rune with aoc? should i gem for a haste proc? what do you guys think is best in your experience...

using a hwf aoc with a heroic rune at the moment... haven't had a heroic haromm's drop for me yet and we're not up to blackfuse yet for a ted so, only soo heroic trinket i have at the moment is the aoc

really just wasn't sure if it was the best option for such a heavy target swap encounter

think a wf haromms is worth a try over the hwf aoc?

thanks

Revered

Postby Alpheus » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:21 am

Tempo wrote:
Alpheus wrote:

using a hwf aoc with a heroic rune at the moment... haven't had a heroic haromm's drop for me yet and we're not up to blackfuse yet for a ted so, only soo heroic trinket i have at the moment is the aoc

really just wasn't sure if it was the best option for such a heavy target swap encounter

think a wf haromms is worth a try over the hwf aoc?

thanks

Using AoC at this point instead of Haromm's is mostly about Berserk timings. You have approximately 3:30 to clear one side of Spoils so using AoC might give you a 2nd berserk IF you actually need it (ie. you're killing a big/medium one during the 2nd and you're popping it on AoE/pandas on 1st). If you have no control over how you do ads (ie. they're random or getting killed faster and faster every week) then you might get better mileage with Haromm's.

Edit: mind you this is hairsplitting, the dps difference is going to be fairly small (<5%) and executing the fight properly will net you a higher dps gain than trinket choice. Myself, I haven't really figured out how to optimize dps on spoils since it's heavily depending on how many melee/ranged we get in our team and whether the tank/healers have their respective buff. Thus my average DPS deviates A LOT from week to week (link)

Return to Kitty DPS