Register

Tank going kitty looking for pointers

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Tank going kitty looking for pointers

Postby Budlyght » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:56 am

Hi all,

First of all I would like to thank all of the badasses that post on here constantly giving everyone TONS of info to look at.

Now for the real reason i posted on here.

I have been guardian on my druid since the beginning of MOP but due to attendance issues with my guild, I have been asked to go feral. The big questions I have are: Do you use an addon or weakaura or anything to keep up SR? How do you track bleed strength (the weakaura string i have i'm just not a fan of) and at what point should i over write the current bleed? And should i only be casting thrash during CC or should I be casting it throughout the fight to maintain 100% up time on it.

I have tried using droodfocus in the past but it just seems like theres a little too much going on with it (maybe i just need to play with it some more to get used to all of the things it can do).

If you could try and steer me in the right direction that would be awesome and again thank you very much for all the info on this site!

Revered

Re: Tank going kitty looking for pointers

Postby Sibylle » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:25 am

Droodfocus is great, although yes, there is a lot going on. Just go through the configuration setup and disable all modules you don't want. The most important to track bleeds is called "Icons". Leave that enabled and also track DoT strength. This'll give you the coloured dot on the symbol of the bleed showing you whether or not to overwrite it (green dot means your current bleed would be stronger, so go ahead and overwrite).
-Sibylle

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious." (Brendan Gill)

Return to Kitty DPS