Register

Problem with waiting for clearcasting

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Problem with waiting for clearcasting

Postby Mechalis » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:49 am

I know I have to wait a bit before spamming, but I keep getting anxiety because of a mess of going above 80%, hitting a mangle or whatever and then realizing, that's the point clearcasting hit. Do I have to wait even more? Accept that even 100% energy is fine? Be even better at it? Or just accept that thrash will be down for some time, a lot more than I thought?

Is there a trick?

Revered

Re: Problem with waiting for clearcasting

Postby Tremnen » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:00 am

never energy cap.

its better to thrash (If its not up) when near energy cap than to wait for a CC proc.

Postby Mechalis » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:11 pm

Are you saying to thrash whenever it's 95%+ when other effects are up and not in benefit to refresh?

'Cause I was doing that intuitively sometimes but I was scared it might be suboptimal.

And I had heard it's it's almost like a ferocious bite in dmg (not sure if it's right).

Revered

Postby Tremnen » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:09 pm

if rip or savage roar need to be refreshed soon and I am at 80+ energy Instead of a new finisher I will usually thrash. if Rip and Savage roar are at 10+ seconds of duration I will usually do a FB. if Rip or SR needs to be refreshed soon and the thrash on the boss has long duration and a higher bleed strength i will usually casually shred to float around 60 energy until i need to SR or Rip.

I hope that helps.

Return to Kitty DPS