Register

need addon that works for treant FON cd's

Face-rippin fun.
Honored

need addon that works for treant FON cd's

Postby bacevicius » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:26 am

I have extra CD , ovale etc Nothing shows that 20 sec CD and how many are left besides all three encase I wanted to do 2 on trinket prics etc... what addon will do this and put an icon and its countdown to the 20 secs and how many are left, I found that FON and HOTW do a lot of burst in Heroics and I cat tank and its ez to cap quick thnks

Honored

Re: need addon that works for treant FON cd's

Postby AsgardFM » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:06 am

I know that weakauras has the functionality for it. I don't often run FoN but I have the script saved on my pc.
I'll post an import string for you once I get home.

Honored

Postby Cetlysm » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:17 pm

Like this?
http://pastebin.com/dC6fs6X5

Its not mine, I think I got it from someone in these forums.

Honored

Postby AsgardFM » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:52 pm

http://pastebin.com/zqzNG7mn

I wouldn't be surprised if they're similar Cetlysm, mine was an import from somewhere else as well. I've edited it to add a sound bite when you reach 3 charges (reminder to use it immediately rather than waste time) but no major changes.

Hope it helps

Exalted

Postby raffy » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:32 pm

FoN Logic: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4574&p=19233#p19233
Combat Log Example: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4574&p=19313#p19313
(note: Retard FoN option is default now)
How to Trigger: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4860#p21601

The basic idea is that you need a good trigger threshold. Sometimes it's simple, like either of your trinkets, however it could require multiple procs, like Rune or small agi proc + agi trinket. Catus can figure out your average 60sec-damage moving-minimum, and then produce a threshold that occurs at least once every 60sec ~95% of the time. Once you have a Weakaura (or addon or w/e) tell you "current FoN rake average damage > threshold", wait until it's about to fade, and burn all your trees (unless you have a TED proc, then you need to burn immediately.) You should not wait with 3 trees in hand for a long time. Since fights are 5-10 minutes, a single missed tree execution is a notable DPS loss. Waiting until the end of the proc is very important (especially with the Rune) because you want to maximize the chance of additional procs.

Return to Kitty DPS