Register

dual procs on weapons

Face-rippin fun.

dual procs on weapons

Postby Lindsey » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:32 am

Just a noob question, for which I can't find the answer for now, and doesn't have the stuff to try by myself :

Guess you got two times the same good staff, one whith berserk, the other with mongoose.
Swaping weapon can provide you uptimes for each enchants efficently ? Or is there a limitation to this ?

I tried swapping idoles but +200 agi and +45agi-stackables, are both the same buff "agile". So it doesn't seem to work.

But on weapon the question is différent, as you don't want two simultanious enchant procs, but just have a rotation of their both internal cooldowns.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
pool stick
player cue
Billiard Supplies
poison cues
Last edited by Lindsey on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Revered

Re: dual procs on weapons

Postby shinryu » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:57 am

I don't think it works like that...besides I thought you couldn't swap out gear and weapons in combat anymore?

Honored

Re: dual procs on weapons

Postby Toro » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:52 am

You have the ability to swap out weapons in combat; it uses a GCD. They took out swapping gear ages ago, non-weapon gear. Just ask your friendly pvp warrior friend about his spell reflect macro for sword and boarding down some innocent mage!
It's 106 mile to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses... hit it!

Return to Kitty DPS